[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

So, I'll spare you guys the details but here's the big thing that's going on. My girlfriend of almost two years has cheated on me, for a second time. In addition to this, I've come to the realization that everything that she had told me in the past was full of lies, and while she said that she bad loved me, she didn't. I depended on her for a lot of emotional support, and right now, I'm at a really critical point in my life right now. What I do in the next 6-8 weeks will basically set the tone/decide the next ten to fifteen years of my life. So I need help. How do I fix myself? How do I even cope with this? For the past 15 years 4chan, you have been my family. Helped me gain the confidence to move up in life and helped me get out of a depression. I need your help.
>>
>for a second time
lel cuck. Once a cheater etc.
>>
>>18100315

Read about narcissists, over and covert. She may be one of these.
>>
>My girlfriend of almost two years has cheated on me, for a second time.

You were meant to be cheated on, which is why you're asking /adv/ for things other than "just ditch the whore."
>>
You can cope with this by seeing her in terms of how much it will cost (finances and sanity) you for every selfish action she does to satisfy herself. This is a great way for developing an outlook for how the next 10-15 years of your life will go if you keep her around. I bet it will get worse in the ideal of taking advantage of you to the point of sucking you dry of all of your resources. There is also hope and working silently toward the goal you are hoping for (to be free from her presence and bothering).

Keep in mind, talking about any of this will anger her because she doesn't want any consequences for her actions. She knows she did wrong, and she fears punishment. If she didn't do wrong, she wouldn't be hiding facts about her from you. She will even try to get you to apologize for talking about the subject of her cheating and lying to you.

I know what it's like being surrounded by your enemies, and living with them, and you really don't need her to have any part of your next 10-15 years of life.

When the time is right after you have everything sorted to be free from her, then give her the boot!
>>
>>18100315

>set the tone/decide the next ten to fifteen years of my life.

Develop a policy of self-respect. You are worth receiving loyalty, respect, and happiness [and should act towards others the same way]. Whenever people try to treat you badly or take advantage of you, stop, and think, "I don't deserve this."

Set standards for yourself regarding other people's behavior, and stick by them. Throughout your life, If anyone, girls or otherwise, consistently break your standards, then walk. Remember: You're worth more than this.
>>
>>18100451
Great advice!
>>
>>18100451
This. Walk away from people who doesnt deserve your company, if they try to use you. You deserve more
>>
>>18100315
>for a second time

After a second time, you should have dumped her immediately no ifs ands or buts.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.