[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: question-mark_318-52837.jpg (18KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
question-mark_318-52837.jpg
18KB, 626x626px
girl called me a nigger at school so I called her fat and she started crying and told on me.What do I do?
>>
File: 1487312174144.jpg (73KB, 359x525px) Image search: [Google]
1487312174144.jpg
73KB, 359x525px
>>18100054
say it was a hate crime.
>>
>>18100054
Say you would've raped her, but you mistook fat roles for pussy
>>
>>18100054
tell them she called you a nigger first?

Make a stink about racism and giving her a taste of her own medicine.

If you are punished and she is not, threaten to take it higher, say things like public school attendee's demand "equal opportunity" and should be teaching such.

If need be, start talking about laws public schools and the fair treatment of each student. Admit that calling her fat was wrong, but a defense to a much larger and catastrophic way of thinking (aka racism).

Public schools will do anything to avoid lawsuits. They will either punish the both of you, or let it go for both of you. And you just keep climbing the ranks until someone listens. Do this only if the school treats this situation unfairly after knowing all the facts.
>>
>>18100069
Thanks.Today's society is fucked up
>>
>>18100081
Also, if needed, secretly record. If you are called up to a disciplinary officer, record it if you can. At the very least, write down anything they say that may be demeaning word for word, the date, the place, who was present. etc.

I recently got into an argument with a psychotic principal (I have kids) but for different reasons. My kid came home with a broken, completely bent arm, that the nurse never noticed. And the principal attempted to tell me that it happened "on the way home", from the short walk from the gate to my car, and my neglectful parenting was to blame.

You'd be surprised how everyone working in a public school changes when you threaten to bring in a lawyer to meet with the superintendent.
>>
>>18100095
FYI somebody gave her my number and she texted me and thats when she called me a nigger and a bitch.I deleted the message and blocked her and then I called her fat in person.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.