[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adderall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1483920558111.jpg (71KB, 320x290px) Image search: [Google]
1483920558111.jpg
71KB, 320x290px
In my company, we have to take a 3 hour coding proficiency test. I learned recently that this test will be a key determinant of my future salary.

I also got my hands on some ADD medecine (Adderall I think). Ethics aside, are there any negative side effects I could expect to occur to me?

I've known a lot of people who take these things to get higher test scores, become insanely productive for projects, and even one guy who used it to get into challenger in league of legends. Really seems like an appealing prospect
>>
The part they never tell you about is the crippling addiction they develop to the medication.

I heard it can fuck up your heart if you take it for too long.
>>
>>18100021
That sounds like very very bad company.

Yes take adderall. But try it first before the test so you know what it will do to you and how long does it take to kick in.

>>18100029
This isnt heroin. If you dont abuse it, it is almost safe.
>>
>>18100021
First of all taking a stim you've never tried in a pressure situation is a good way to shit yourself.

You can get addicted, you could have a heart condition you don't know about and it explodes, and you could sweat your balls off during the test. That's about it.
>>
>>18100021
I take vyvanse which is similar to Adderall. For me it takes up to an hour to feel the effects when I take it. It triggers fight or flight so basically you will have elevated heart rate, alertness, wakefulness, focus, etc.
I've been addicted before and withdrawal sucked but just make sure to take breaks if you plan on using it long term.
>>
Don't fuck with adderal man. I've seen it happen to my own family. You start off taking it to get that little edge it gives you. Then you want that little edge all the time. Then years later your brain chemistry is fried from it.

Just study hard and do your best. That's all I can say about that.
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-04+at+02.49.33).png (63KB, 726x651px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-04+at+02.49.33).png
63KB, 726x651px
from the Adderall Admiral himself
>>
>I'm going to drug myself in an attempt to join the inner party

Have fun spending your life in the outer party.
>>
>>18100295
Can't lots of those things just be placebo though?

I don't do drugs and I feel like shit most of the time.
>>
>>18100021
I would not recommend doing it,I was on Ritalin (the same thing desu) for a year and it caused me a lot of problems,such as depersonalization,heart problems,became nearly bipolar and such.

A friend of mine used to take it too for some tests and it got shit done desu.

Depends on how much you intend to take,and for how long.

When I was on Ritalin, I had the urge that i needed to do something, 9 times out of 10 I got shit done really efficiently. The rest of the time I just cleaned up and masturbated desu.

So don't do it. But if you're going to do it anyways,try it before the test so you know precisely how you react to it.

(Sorry for my bad English and my deconstruted text,since I stopped Ritalin I can't focus)
>>
I'd say go for it, but make sure your first time trying it isn't during the test.

Anyway, don't become reliant on it, as others have said.
>>
File: 1392068650_dannybrown_bw_34.gif (201KB, 740x493px) Image search: [Google]
1392068650_dannybrown_bw_34.gif
201KB, 740x493px
>>18100346
Danny Brown is a genuinely goofy guy most of the time, so it's hard to imagine him like that unless its after a comedown.
>>
>>18100021
never take adderall the first time in public, its like a truth bomb if u dont know how to handle ur self. if u must, when u find ur self t alking ask ur self would i say this if i were sober
>>
>>18100465
Shit man it's tomorrow and I gotta sleep. No time to experiment, and I only have 2 10mg pills

I usually control myself pretty well when I've been drunk/high. Still a bad idea though?
>>
>>18100608
You'll be fine. Just pop one about an hour before the test starts. Don't get cocky and try taking them both at the same time, you have no tolerance so you'll just end up being off your face from it.
>>
>>18100608
If you don't mind making it totally obvious that you're high on something (blabbing hardcore from the drug, sweating, etc.), then go ahead.
>>
It's cocaine light. Legal speed, basically. Amphetamine is the main ingredient, amphetamine is speed. Keep that in mind, it's just a stimulant.

Stimulants can be extremely useful, but the downside is the more you use it, the less positive effects you get.

Try to keep adderal to once a week max. I found after 4-5 days of not using it, I still get the good effect. If I'm using it multiple times a week, I get addicted very fast and the high is short with a strong comedown. You still feel buzzed on the comedown, but it isn't beneficial for what I've been using it for.

I'll use it on Mondays some months if I just got back from vacation and need to get back into work mode or something, but other than that I rarely if ever use it anymore. Green tea, B12, and good food give you enough focus and energy.
>>
>>18100021
it's an amphetamine/stimulant with very similar chemical structure to crystal meth

just discipline yourself to focus and you'll improve naturally and without melting your brain and developing an addiction.
>>
I'm starting to regret.

I started to lose my vision, and I'm sweating like crazy. Allergic reaction??
>>
>>18100021
>I learned recently that this test will be a key determinant of my future salary.
Your salary is what you negotiate based on your skills and knowledge. If instead of trying to game the system you take responsibility, learn more about your trade and prospects, and live according to your worth, you'll get ahead faster.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.