[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the Point?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1472406715246.gif (198KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472406715246.gif
198KB, 800x1000px
I have a littel Problem. I'm 26 and a virgin. Mainly related to growing up a bullied shut-in with social anxiety. Long story short, I overcame that, found lots of great friends, made interesting life experiences, achieved shit etc.
Never overcame my anxieties around girls, though I've had plenty of opportunities and even straight offers.
Few months back, I decided to work on that. But now, I just cannot help to think what the point of even trying now is. Like the best I can hope for is some girl using my inexperience to get an easy relationship where I get sex every now and then as reward for being a good doggy, whereas more experienced guys can fuck the girls first and then see whether a relationship develops or not. Guys who had their first realtionships, got their hearts broken, banged randomm girls until they found one who's really worth it. Whereas I have to go at this shit like a 15-year old boy, lose years and years playing catch - up until I'm finally a man who girls also see as a man who fucks them and not some hesitant pussy they can use at will.

I'M scared as fuck of falling for or even feeling the slightest thing for a girl, as that will put me at her mercy, and that's the worst thing imaginable.
It's irrantional, negative and not based in reality, yet it makes me so depressed i cannot eve enjoy the company of others anymore and neglect doing my stuff over it. Like some grey, foggy wall that separates me from the world I used to enjoy. And I just cannot shake it. A few months back, it was jsut fun to finally push against my anxieties and capitalise on the fact that girls are attracted to me, but now I can't even get myself to have a good time with a few friends, never mind try to get with girls.
I feel so old, like I cannot allow myself to make the slightest mistake anymore, like I have to get the experience others right now, as fast as possible and without letting a relationship or even the tiniest amount of feeling hinder my progress.
>>
I might also add that I've been taiught from a very young age to never be vulnerable in the least and never make mistakes.

Funny enough, alle the stupid shit I did, all the wrong people I trusted, all the mistakes I made, even the time I wasted on useless stuff - that is what made me into who I am today.
The times I fell on my face and got my ass handed to me in bar fights - that is the kind of stuff I'll tell my grandchildren about.

So why, just why am I so utterly afraid of making mistakes with girls that it paralyzes me into doing nothing, and dreaming of being some feelingless fuckmachine instead?

Even getting cucked into oblivion woudl make me only stronger as a pserson in the end, yet I can't shake the feeling that I'm far too old to allow myself to let go and fail.
How do I get out?
>>
Shameless bump
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.