[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/ would hate me for this. Last night, a friend who is also

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1487903075595.png (509KB, 635x548px) Image search: [Google]
1487903075595.png
509KB, 635x548px
/r9k/ would hate me for this.

Last night, a friend who is also a friend's ex girlfriend invited me to a mutual friend's birthday party. We all got super drunk and on the Uber home she came onto me hard. We hung out outside her house for a while and she was saying shit like "I've had a crush on you for a while" and was trying to kiss me and all that stuff. Like I could've totally fucked her, I'm a 23 year old virgin by the way.

The thing is she broke up with her current bf the same day and she was drunk and the whole thing didn't seem right to me. I was really nice to her, talked to her about shit in her life for a while then went home.

Did I make the right call there?
>>
>>18099724
Yes
She's looking for a rebound, give it a little bit and she'll probably lose interest.
>>
>>18099731
That seemed like what it was, at least what happened last night. She did always seem to like me a bit all these years so I do believe her a bit when she said she had a crush on me.

Her sister also dates another friend of mine and their relationship is looking like it will end soon after 3 years of dating. If it weren't for all the potential drama with her, my friend dating her sister, my friend who used to date her and her most current ex, I might be interested.
>>
nah,

You were suppose to bang her (or try) then be a clingy fuck. Then she's suppose to treat you like shit and your suppose to grow up and chase girls.

Instead you will be stuck in purgatory hoping she'll realize how much of a nice guy you were for not having sex with her.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.