[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does picking up girls outside (in the street orna coffee shop)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: hostel-girl-300x199.jpg (21KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
hostel-girl-300x199.jpg
21KB, 300x199px
Does picking up girls outside (in the street orna coffee shop) work?

I see it all the time on youtube but I can't distinguish what's fake or not.

I've never seen it happen outside, all I see is cat calling and shit happening but straight walk to a girl and say "Hi, my name is Chad, what's yours?" Is it real?

There is a reason everybody goes to nightclubs.

Any anons who done pua? What were the results?
>>
Thanks /adv/.
>>
dumb thread
>>
It does happen. Typically more often with someone sitting next to you in public transit or even just on a park bench, but I've had guys walk up to me or pull over to talk to me.

As for whether or not it works, well, you have a chance that you don't have if you just let her walk away. But it's no magic trick and while a girl might find it ballsy that you approach her in the wild during daytime, it will still mostly be bothersome if you go about it wrong. It is really uncomfortable to have a guy come up to you and do that whole "hello beautiful girl, this is me, trying to get you a little turned on wink wink" act. It makes it very difficult to talk like actual people.

If you must do it, my tip is to try conversation for a very short time, and if you can tell it's not going to flow right away just tell her she caught your eye, you'd like to meet up some time, and either give her your number or ask for hers. (The former being safer.)

But imo it's better to invest in learning to make small talk with strangers in general, and then only ask the girls out you actually have a spark with. Not just in finding her pretty but making each other laugh or having something in common. You have a much better shot that way, it's much more natural. I think what I detailed above should be reserved for girls who make such an incredible impression on you that you couldn't live with not giving it a try. Otherwise you are setting yourself up for awkward interaction and a rejection. But it absolutely happens.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.