[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it unrealistic to want to lose my virginity with a virgin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0592.jpg (97KB, 480x721px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0592.jpg
97KB, 480x721px
Is it unrealistic to want to lose my virginity with a virgin?
>>
>>18099652
No, but it's necessarily going to reduce your chances. Any additional factor or checked box you need will do that. That's the balancing act of standards vs success rate.
>>
That depends on your other standards. If you find this so important that you give it top priority, and are at least average in what you have to offer, it should work.

If you want a girl who's slender, pretty, sweet, dynamite in bed, intelligent, entertaining to talk to, into you and a virgin who's level-headed and not wanting to wait until marriage... good luck, even if you were a male model that would be a lot to be on the look out for.
>>
Are you a guy or a girl?
>>
>>18099652
Depends on how old you are.
If you're 16, yes. If you're 35, not really.

Anyway, it's unlikely that you'll find a virgin in her early 20s who looks like a victoria secret model, has a great personality, is intelligent and loves you.
>>
>>18099672
This OP .. this is a potential game changer
>>
>>18099672
>>18099676
It's obviously a fucking guy, why would a woman want to have sex with a virgin?
>>
>>18099685
There's women who find the idea of losing it together romantic as well. I was crushed when the guy I was in puppy love with got laid for the first time and I realized even if we got together that shared first could never happen. (Fucking creepy but okay.)
>>
>>18099690
An exception to the rule. Men exist to fuck and women exist to get fucked, it's only natural that taking the virginity of a woman is victory and being a virgin as a man means that you are a failure.
>>
>>18099702
To be fair I only know of two of my friends how she feels about this, which is a friend who did lose it to a boyfriend whose first she was and was also quite pleased with this. The other is the girlfriend of my then crush, who was also a virgin and grateful to lose it together.

You are right in that for a woman virginity is typically seen as a sign that she is "extra feminine" whereas for a man it's masculine if he's fucked around. But that's not all that matters particularly when you are in love with someone. Losing your virginity to someone is an experience that can never be replicated. The reason rich men pay shitloads for it is that by definition the supply is extremely limited, you have something that no one else has.
Women get jealous as well. If you are his first you know he'll forever remember you. You know that your body will set the standard for "real life women" at least for a while. You know that you are making him feel stuff (even if only physical sensations) no one else ever has before. That's a powerful thing.
That and the pressure can be lower, depending on what you are most nervous about. Some female virgins hate the idea of another virgin fumbling around and not showing them the ropes as the man. Others hate the idea that they will likely be a disappointing sex experience compared to more experienced partners and want the reassurance that they're both out of their comfort zone.
>>
>>18099702
Me and my boyfriend lost our virginity to each other and I still masturbate thinking I'm the only person who ever touched him, that my body is all he knows, that no one else ever sucked his dick and that no one knows how to make him cum as well as me.
It's sexy as hell.
>>
File: 1486223087059.jpg (75KB, 440x578px) Image search: [Google]
1486223087059.jpg
75KB, 440x578px
>>18099652
Hey op, pic related.
>>
It isn't unrealistic if you get rich and get a bride from overseas. Other than that you're screwed
>>
>>18099717
Just remembered I have a third friend who lost it to a virgin and has stated multiple times that this made it extra special to her.

Essentially I guess my point was that while virginity does not fit into the standard stereotype of male appeal, there are all sorts of romantic benefits that you are sensitive to when in love and wanting everything to be special and just for the two of you to share. That's not really comparable to how a woman who's older and/or more experienced feels about the concept of sex with a virgin.
>>
kinda, yeah? its gonna suck for both of you, mostly her though what with the bleeding and pain.
>>
>>18099746
>It isn't unrealistic if you get rich and get a bride from overseas.
lol right, cause those surely never had sex before, and would never ever lie to you about it.

>>18099652
depends on how picky you are in other regards. If this is literally the only thing you care about, it's obviously trivial.
Most unattractive women probably never had sex.
>>
File: 1471719453452.png (11KB, 316x302px) Image search: [Google]
1471719453452.png
11KB, 316x302px
>>18099746
Rest of my life:

Get as fit as I can, make as much money as I can, and be as picky as I possibly can.

Either I'll score a double-V or anime will comfort me as I grow old and impotent.
>>
>>18099721
This would be a turn on but I bet you're some ugly bitch or a guy
>>
>>18100343
An average looking girl, with a real vagina™.
>>
>>18100348
Post pic for proof, else you're just a 40 year old man. I like the way you trademarked your own vagina
>>
Tfw you're a 24yo male virgin; wants to lose it to another virgin, but will never ever find such a girl at this age without going to hyper-religion

The reason is that I feel it would be a lot more special, as has been described in the thread already.
>>
>>18099652
I want the same but I'm not super picky about looks(has to be skinny though) and don't care about no sex till marriage. I just want a innocent girl to do stuff with and cuddle.
>>
>>18100434
Same boat here maybe I'll just act like I believe in Jesus to win some girl over. I'll tell her later I place my faith in axioms.
>>
>>18100434
I plan on moving out to rural country and going to church; even if I still end up settling for one with a few random dudes under her belt then it will still be better than where I came from.

Honestly, the people hating me on /adv/ have only increased my motivation.
>>
>>18099652
Probably, if you're not in high school, and not hyper religious or 10/10 +high earning.
>>
>>18099685
lesbian
>>
>>18100351
>not trademarking your own vagina
what are you, gay?
>>
>>18099685
I want to fuck a guy who is a virgin because i kind of fetishize shyness in bois
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.