[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to study to Asia for 1 year. I know the language of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: b11b9b728fbc4731a3d4ef815c558ad5.jpg (323KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
b11b9b728fbc4731a3d4ef815c558ad5.jpg
323KB, 1152x1536px
Going to study to Asia for 1 year. I know the language of the country and I've already travelled there. I've been told by girls there that I'm handsome (some might have just said it out of politeness, some for real) and I think I fit the bill for the local girls that are "white-lovers" or whatever.

I meet a woman that is 6 years older than me (she's already working, I'm barely finishing my studies) in a language exchange app, she started with sexual topics and fast forward 2 months we sext almost daily and have made various plans when I go to her country (in a few months)

I slipped up and when I felt lonely I guess we talked a little too close. I feel she wants a more serious relationship when I go there, but I don't feel comfortable with that. We talked about it and she just hated the idea of me being with other girls.

I guess I settled on having a relationship with her, because I felt she was safe and sure sex, and I have confidence problems so thought in reality I wouldn't get laid at all in the country without her. But now she's telling me that she's thinking about meeting a guy she knew years ago, and probably fuck him. She told me to choose wether or not she can do it, I said I don't care. I asked her what would she think if I was in the same situation once I arrived to her country, and she said she would never see me again.

So I just told her that I don't feel comfortable with that, and that I don't think I can suit her needs of an exclusive relationship. She just answered me with "Understood, enjoy your stay here" and I'm guessing she's about to block me.

Did I do the right thing? Should I just kept her for the sure sex, even if that's a douchebag thing to do? Should I've tried to see her for something more and maybe try a real relationship?

I'm feeling like a huge asshole, but it just started with sexting and I don't feel I can trust her to promise a serious relationship or something.
>>
overthinking
>>
>>18099513
in what way? did I overthink too much and "broke the relationship" needlessly, or should I just stop thinking too much about wether or not I'm an asshole for breaking it?

top kek, i know this post in itself is overthought too
>>
>>18099524
it sounds like you didn't want anything serious with this woman anyway so you're better off without her and just doing your own thing
>>
>>18099503
>Did I do the right thing?

Probably. But here's the thing.

1. You're fucking stupid for making ANY assumptions about a person you've never met.

2. Women who act in an inappropriately sexual or seductive manner are almost always trash. They do act this way because they don't have much else to offer and it's a way to capture the attention of stupid guys who do most of their thinking with their dicks.

>Should I just kept her for the sure sex, even if that's a douchebag thing to do?

You're ok with being a douchebag? If you think being a lying piece of shit lines up with your life goals then I guess you should have done that.

>Should I've tried to see her for something more and maybe try a real relationship?

If you weren't interested in that, no. If you were, then yes. How did you see this going? You were going to marry here and bring her back to your home country? You were going to make a permanent move to hers?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.