[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bothersome friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (122KB, 800x605px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 800x605px
>I'm an extremely introverted college student studying abroad
>Didn't have the need to make friends before since I have good relationship with my family
>Took like 2 months to make friends with somebody
>They are quite the cinnamon bun
>But also overly dramatic and require a lot of attention
>Most of the time they'll be talking how bad they have it even if they don't, just for the sake of being in center of attention
>They would also smile a lot and laugh while saying all that, something along with lines "Life is such a crap, lol"
>They'll even be talking to me when I don't want to/don't feel like it
>I was patient at first and listened
>Now I can just bluntly say that I don't care and they whine too much
>They laugh and think it's a joke
>Is it possible to stop being friends with them?
>>
>>18099480
Some people won't get it and when you get real blunt they'll swing right back to the other side and over-dramatize it so you have to tip toe tactically and as a fellow introvert, fuck that noise, just start ignoring them more so than usual and focus on your own universe.
>>
Having a good relationship with your family is an excuse to not make friends?
>>
>>18099579
Didn't have the need to talk to someone else. I'm coming from a family with parents, who are happily martied, and have 2 siblings.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.