[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does it feel like once you turn 30, you die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0044.jpg (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0044.jpg
109KB, 500x500px
I feel very NOT in touch with life I guess. I will be 26 soon which means I will be 30 in like 4 years. I still feel like I am a teenager. I was never immature but I just feel like I have not seen enough but have no desire to see more.

I am also deeply disturbed by not having had a relationship. I now will not have a chance to experiment with wonen and see what kind I like.

If I do meet a woman my age, she will probably want marriage and kids within like two years. Or she will already have kids which will be shitty.

To the people who are 30+, are you still alive? Or does it feel like you died and just a husk is walking around now?
>>
> Why does it feel like once you turn 30, you die?
Maybe because before civilization, advancement in nutrition and medicine, that was our average natural lifespan. Slightly more than 30 iirc, like 35.

> I am also deeply disturbed by not having had a relationship. I now will not have a chance to experiment with wonen and see what kind I like.
Very few people get the amount of relationship that would in any way be deserving of the term "chance to experiment". Like, most have two to three real substantial ones (longer than a year) at the most.
And you have honestly not missed out on much. It doesn't fill the void.

> If I do meet a woman my age, she will probably want marriage and kids within like two years. Or she will already have kids which will be shitty.
Both are correct. Question is, why do you want to meet women?

Also consider that if you find a woman that doesn't want marriage and/or kids, you're set. For a long time, if you treat the relationship well.
>>
I'm 30, and I still feel like I'm waiting for life to start. Nonsense, I know.

I still feel like a teenager, or early 20s. This is probably because I have been actively avoiding things that are trademarks of adulthood. I really struggle with moving on into the next phase of my life because I spent so long looking at adults thinking I was completely different and separate from them.

I don't feel my age and I certainly don't act it. There is some cognitive dissonance there because I want to continue wanting what teenagers/early 20s people want but my age is always front and centre of mind and I feel very self conscious. I feel like I missed out on a lot and now I can't go back and experience it.
>>
29 and I feel better than ever. checkmate op
>>
I'm 29 and over the past 2 years I've been really getting my life together. It's embarrassing how long I've been a manchild and it's time to change.

Yeah I hate all the girls are single moms and I'm not really interested in that. I want to date at least 5 girls, somewhat long term. At least long enough to call them my girlfriends. If I can date at least five, I'd like to settle down after that either with one of them or someone new. Just a self imposed rule before I give up and start a family.
>>
It's shit and it only gets worse. If you're waiting for something to happen then you're a fool. The only thing that will happen is you'll get older and more and more unable to do anything.
>>
>>18099801
Why are there so many FUCKING single moms the closer you get to 30.
>>
>>18099810
I think they're all just whores who fucked up and let the guy raw dog em + christian family won't support the abortion. It's never any girl who's got a professional job. Always some waitress or trash working at family dollar for minimum wage while grandma takes care of the kid(s).
>>
>>18099766
Sounds about right if you're not a moron and actually start making good life choices.

At 30 I'm in the best shape of my life physically and mentally. It took a few years and a lot of lifestyle changes but I'm here and life is great. My 20's were loads of fun filled with excess drugs and alcohol. Great times I don't remember but now I'm more "alive" than I've ever been. I'm financially stable and don't have to worry about my future that much.

If you make it to 30 and you haven't learned how to "grow up" there's still hope but you gotta make changes in your life. If you quantify your life by your relationship status then you're screwed. I've been single for 3 years and while I would like to get back into a relationship it doesn't kill me to be single. In fact it's great being able to do whatever I want and whenever I want.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.