[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good skin care habits? Is rubbing alcohol good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

What are some good skin care habits? Is rubbing alcohol good for face use? How often should I change the pillow sheet to maximise skin gains? Should I use separate towels for face a body?
Also none of the professional fancy MultiActive 3DSkinCare® creams and gels ever worked for me. My skin is far from the worst, I'm not a pizza face or anything, it just could be better. Pretty much the only thing that seemed to help was manual removing of single cysts with an antiseptic and tan (which isn't available in my country apart from during summer), and maybe sauna.
>>
>>18099331
Well - how old are you? What kind of skin do you have? What results do you want to get?
>>
File: o.jpg (328KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
328KB, 576x1024px
>>18099344
pic rel
I want to have beautiful skin of course (and maybe also better facial hair :^) does rubbing minoxidil 5% work?)
>>
>>18099362
Are you gay or something? Real niggas don't use creams, they just wash their face with water every morning.
>>
No rubbing alcohol isn't good for skin. It dries it out makes it red and get oilier.

If the washes don't work you may need antibiotics or prescription acne meds
>>
>>18099378
retard alert
>>
First crucial tip:
Drink water. Seriously, your skin will improve so much just from staying hydrated enough. When I start to slack on my water drinking, I get a zit. It's like clockwork. So drink several liters a day.

Also, I've been using this:
http://www.paulaschoice.com/shop/skin-care-categories/aha-and-bha-exfoliants/_/Skin-Perfecting-Two-Percent-BHA-Liquid-Exfoliant

And it works like magic. Using something with BHA in it. It exfoliates by getting rid of dead skin and it just increases the turnover of new skin cells. So it has the effect of making your skin really smooth and quickly fading dark spots and blemishes.

Step 3 is ALWAYS wear sunscreen. Or moisturizer with SPF. Every day. Even if it's cloudy. It should be a habit of putting on every morning.
>>
>>18099633
thanks, the water tip is nice
I already drink like a litre of mineral water daily, but it's expensive lol
+ water in teas and other shit
Will look into that BHA. Why sunscreen though? It's not like I'm getting tanned or something...
>>18099440
>you may need antibiotics or prescription acne meds
Ehh I don't need it, it's not that bad. See
>>18099362
And it's one of my worst skin days.
>>
>>18099682
>Why sunscreen though?
In general, sun damages are one of the main causes of early ageing and skin problems. Sunscreen keeps the skin youthful.

Everything else in that poster said is right - did the BHA for a while, got perfect skin in 2 months.
>>
>>18099682
>I already drink like a litre of mineral water daily, but it's expensive lol
Why? Do you live on a desert?
>>
>>18099682
This. Moisturize often and keep your face clean.

Watch what you eat. Diet plays a factor in the health of your skin and your overall health. You should be eating healthy for the all around benefits anyway. Stress is also responsible for acne. I'm 30 but I'll get the occasional zit every once in awhile when I'm stressed from work because of a deadline. Otherwise I have pretty good skin because I drink a lot of water, eat incredibly healthy, don't often get stressed out, keep my face clean throughout the day (ie don't touch your face with dirty hands), and I clean my sheets and pillowcases every week.

But yeah creams, lotions, etc. don't be scared to use that stuff on your face. Don't be a retarded like this guy >>18099378 but also research what you're using and don't go overboard. Different things work for different people.
>>
>>18099710
Well I'm talking about bottled water, a bottle a day and it adds up.
>>
>>18099362

minox will make you lose more hair if you lapse treatment
>>
>>18099817
Well, food costs too, but you get water for cents i believe. Anyway 2l is an average recommended dose, and not worth cutting costs on. You can live longer without food than without water! Also buy it in bigger bottles not tiny ones
>>
File: 1487417618728.jpg (132KB, 483x504px) Image search: [Google]
1487417618728.jpg
132KB, 483x504px
>>18099331
1. Get a facial cleanser i.e CeraVe, Cetaphil, etc. Find one you like. Those happen to be cheap and readily available
2. Get stridex pads or something similar. Apply and let it dry
3.Apply some moisturizer. Use one with sun protection in the day. Maybe a thicker cream at night

That's probably the most basic setup

Don't touch face. Good diet. Drink lots of water. Replace bed sheets. Wear sunglasses to protect eyes. It's all pretty straightforward.
>>
>>18099817
Dude buy some kind of reusable water bottle. If youre a water snob, they even make ones with filters inside now. You'll save a lot of money in the long run. Plus bottled water is a scam and is a scourge on the environment, if you care about that kind of stuff.
>>
File: 2057849.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
2057849.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
I use pic related (w/ a spin brush), then toner (I use witch hazel, it smells bad but you get used to it- can but it unscented though), then moisturizer. If I have any really bad spots I mix a drop of tea tree oil into some witch hazel and apply that to it, it dries it out. My skin has cleared up A LOT.
>>
>>18099331
Epsom salt baths. Look it up. Try for a week and a half and all your acne will be gone. You're welcome.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.