[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"No"-strings with my ex-, while dating a new girl.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20161009-131426.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161009-131426.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Tldr- Dating a new chick and things are great, considering having sex with my ex until things get more serious with the new girl.

Hey adv,
I was in a relationship with my ex(we go to the same uni) for about 2 years. It ended pretty badly, but it was rocky for about a year before that. After it ended i started dating a new girl from my university and so far we have gone out 3 times and everything is great (it is probably headed towards something serious).
My ex has recently started calling me and texting about no strings sex. Now, there is no doubt in my mind that there are HUGE incompatibility issues between me and the ex(i.e. no way im getting back together with her), but ive been thinking about having sex for a bit, and then ditching her when things with newgirl eventually escalate. I am aware that this is moraly wrong/ambigious, but im more worried about my ex trying to gain advantage of me in some way (my ex does not know about newgirl however). Help me figure this shit out, please.
>>
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
>>
>>18099241
Leave her be if you dont want more problems later, simple as that. It is up to you.
>>
Don't fucking do it dude, you should have just gone no contact in the first place, especially with an ex you'd been with for more than a year.

Look going back to having sex with your ex won't just only open up a can of worms for you in the sense that you'll be giving her the satisfaction that she still has some control over your person but also giving her the power that if she does find out about the girl you're currently dating to go tell her and ruin the good thing you've got going.

It's not worth it man, call your ex out for wanting sex with you again and go no contact and then focus on making sure the relationship you'll develop with the new girl not end like the last.
>>
>>18099248
>>18099254
>>18099262
Thank you, guys. Knowing her it will probably come to bite me in the ass later.
>>
>>18099241
>hey advice should I cheat on my girlfriend?

Fixed your post for you.
>>
>>18099291
Thanks for fixing it, but that is not really whats bothering me about this whole ordeal.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.