[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am i supposed to do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

My girlfriend was doing job in different country for 5 months. I started my service in army at the beginning of this year. She's now home and i get the weekends off so we only get to see on the weekends. she's so attached to me (?) that she wants to spend every weekend together and i literally mean it, it's been now 2 weeks since she came and two of those weekends we've been together and i'm starting to feel like i don't want to spend time with her 24/7. Last weekend when we were at my place i wanted to play games and play guitar since those are the two things i love doing, she got pissed when i started playing saying 'it doesn't matter if im here if you play' i said ' Can't you entertain yourself for a few hours while im playing' she got upset.. I want to have my own fucking free time sometimes. Im 24/7 with 14 guys in the same room all week in the army, i need some weekends just on my own. Guess who's pissed now that i wanted to be on my own for this once, she. I said to her that i need my own time and she's like 'well do you wanna see after few hours?' and i've tried to say to her that want the weekend on my own and she thinks now that i dont wanna be with her WHAT THE FUCK. She just wants to lay on bed watch netflix and fuck all day , nothing wrong with that i like it but when it goes that all my free time i have goes to that it starts to gets on my nerves. idk if you have any suggestions but wanted to share this anyway so i can get some steam off my chest before going to her place in few hours, i would love to do something else but just for the sake of this relationship i'll visit her.
And if there's any lady reading this, don't take your mans free time everyday it will kill the relationship (depends on the guy ofc)
>>
You've probably done this, but explain to her that, with you two being together 24/7 on weekends, there's is literally no single point at all in your current life where you're spending some time completely on your own, with no other humans around you, where you're left purely to your own devices. Even non-introverts probably require some alone time. If she says "you can do your own stuff when I'm around too", explain to her that you feel like you have an obligation to take her desires into account when she's around (practically impossible to turn off), which is the opposite of what alone time is about.

She on the other hand sounds like she doesn't really get a lot of social interaction outside of work during the week (like, the evenings) and on the weekends neither apart from you, and generally doesn't know what to do with her time. Does she have any hobbies? What about friends and stuff? Does she do a job where there's no space for social interaction, or where she's with people she doesn't really know at all, like when she's behind some counter?
>>
>>18099261
Thanks anon for the reply.
She has actually said that exactly same sentance 'you can do your own stuff when I'm around too'. Well i guess if she's not willing to give me time it will destroy this relationship since she doesn't seem to understand my situation.
She has alot social interaction when im in army, she has friends and spends time with them alot.
>>
Let's not forget she didn't see you in like 5 months, and now after 2 weekends together you tell her you don't want to spend so much time with her. On the other hand, no one can blame you for being tired being around people the whole time. I personally wouldn't mind a day of fucking after 5 days of army, but doing nothing else for an _entire_ weekend is a bit insane if you value alone time.
You'll probably have to find some compromise. Do you leave the army place on friday evening or saturday morning, and do you go there again on sunday evening or monday morning? If you leave friday evening, maybe go directly to her on friday, be with her till late afternoon of saturday, leave and take your free day till sunday afternoon/evening, then sleep at her place again, so you can go to the army on monday morning. Something like that, you get your free time, she has you 24 hours, plus she has the shortest possible intervall of not seeing you during the workweek (monday morning - friday evening).
>>
>>18099317
You're right that she's been in different country for 5 months and i already feel like i need my own time. We get off always on friday evening and go back on sunday night, sometimes we get monday off aswell.
I guess that could work but i need to talk with her about it first. Maybe im just a person who requires more time on my own than others.
I should add that i love to play with my bestfriend at my place alot, so if im with her i can't be with my mate.
>im leaving now to go her place going to answer when i get back
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.