[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleep issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: sleep.jpg (215KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sleep.jpg
215KB, 1536x1024px
I sleep roughly 8-15 hours every night and/or day, and when I wake up I'm just as tired as when I went to bed. I am literally tired all the time.

Recently just stopped working because I feel I can't do my job properly if I'm tired all the time.

I don't do any meds, and everything else is pretty much normal. So what could I do? I just want to feel energetic again so I can go back to my job. I'm getting real desperate here.
>>
>>18099068

This could be symptom of something more serious, since it's interfering with your daily functionality. Go talk to a doctor.
>>
When's the last time you had bloodwork done? Chronic fatigue like that can be an early sign of diabetes or a thyroid problem.
>>
>>18099078
About two months ago. Only issue was a slightly lowered blood sugar, but I didn't eat much that day.

No genetic diseases, everyone else in my family is all healthy.
>>
>>18099087
The obvious followup question to that is "Were you chronically tired before that too", but I'm going to assume "yes". If this is new since the last bloodwork then go get it done again.

Otherwise describe your average day.
>>
>>18099101
Been feeling tired and unmotivated for the last year and a half. Two months ago I stopped working, and I did the blood work at the same time.

My average day is quite simple: I wake up, put on some coffee, feel far to tired to do anything the first 3 hours. I go for a 20-30 minute walk just to get some kind of exercise and some sun. Come back home, and again I'm far too tired to do anything, and eventually I pass out. And then it's morning again.

Oh, and somewhere in there I eat two good meals, because cooking and doing the dishes is such a labour and takes up a few hours. It's pretty much the most labour I feel I can do in one day.
>>
>>18099112
Any sort of major life changes in that time period? Divorce, changed cities, somebody died?
Honestly a year and a half of constant exhaustion means you're either mega depressed or your body is doing something fucky.
Particularly because you're not taking any meds that could cause that drowsiness
>>
>>18099123
Well, it could be a catch-22 situation..
I'm in university, and I work at the same time so I can pay for it. I guess there was a point in time when I was stressed about work, and had to put aside my studies for a while. And then I was stressed up because I fell behind in my studies.

So it could mean I'm tired because I'm behind in my studies, and I can't study because I'm tired..
>>
But it feels silly, you know. I have my entire life ahead of me, I don't have to finish my studies tomorrow if I don't want to. So I don't see a logical reason to why it would bother me in the first place.
>>
>>18099068
might be sleep apnea, try visiting pulmonologist. In what position do you sleep? Do you have someone to hear ehether you snore?
>>
I agree on the suggestion to go to a doctor. But it sounds like you already did. What's your nutrition like? Gender?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.