[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 2e4.png (300KB, 448x306px) Image search: [Google]
2e4.png
300KB, 448x306px
Hello, I've been dating this girl for about 4 months now and we're pretty comfortable with eachother. We've kissed before (We didn't make out or anything it was just a peck on the lips) and it was great, but I crave more. I want to make out with her and i want to have her against a wall but I'm an awkward little shit so I don't know how to ask if it's okay. She's my first girlfriend so I don't want to ruin anything and she's very special to me. She's told me a bunch of times that she wants me to kiss her and stuff but I don't know what to do because everytime I try I freeze up. It would be great if somebody could tell me what to do! I'm a girl btw
>>
File: usagi.jpg (67KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
usagi.jpg
67KB, 640x480px
>>18099000
First of all, let me say nice triple doubles.

Secondly, that is really fucking hot.

Thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ATFrmkoj9Y

As for your problem. It seems you are the dominant one in the relationship and she is the sub. Don't ask her to do something, just practice assertiveness and do it, she will either tell you to stop or let you keep going. And you stop if she tells you to stop, OK? Asking her before doing something will just ruin the moment.

Fuck, what I'd do to be in that room watching you two go at it.

I'm a girl too btw.
>>
Thanks for the advice amigo!
>>
>>18099024
Are you asian by any chance?
>>
Yeah, I'm half Korean
>>
>>18099029
Does your name start with the letter M? and rhyme with gay?
>>
Nah, it starts with K and rhymes with nothing that I can think of
>>
>>18099041
Oh alright. I thought it was a long shot. There's this cute asian girl in my class and she's lesbian, but she's taken. I wanted her so bad.
>>
Try making her fall for you, if you're lucky then she'll break up with her girlfriend and get with you.
It worked out for me
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.