[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

its clocktown all over again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: anime-art-devushka-harepore.jpg (75KB, 665x498px) Image search: [Google]
anime-art-devushka-harepore.jpg
75KB, 665x498px
Hey /adv/, I've seen this girl about two or so years now, I've had her in previous classes in the years but never got to know her better, shes 8.7/10, Russian/English, likes Videogames too.

>cheeki_breeki

im a solid 7.5/10 with glasses and an urge to come up with excuses and avoid awkwardness if possible. I bring this all up is because this early week my teacher (the class im in with her) had it in for myself, next day she talked to me saying I shouldnt have been harshly aimed at in the class by the teacher (he's nice, but hes a strict guy at the same time), so im gonna use this opportunity to try and get to know her better.

I have this next week to get her number because I have final exams, ive managed in the past to ask a girl out and do the same thing but im not too sure about myself now, to those that have successfully asked out a girl, any advice?

ill post results next week if I get the chance.
>>
>Talk to her for a bit
>"Hey, you seem pretty cool I'd like to be able to talk to you more, can I have your phone number?"

Literally that's it

If she says no, don't drift into oneitis and obsess over this girl forever until the end of time.
>>
>>18098978
Before I get to your issue, I want you to just stop and realize how stupid you sound right now.

>She's 8.7, I'm 7.5
Stop assigning this stupid arbitrary numbers to yourself and other people. Holy shit, you're even so fucking autistic to put a decimal place in there. What kind of system are you running on to deduce these numbers? Are you tallying up physical or personality defects and subtracting .1 by defect?

Grow the fuck up.

As for the girl, put your stupid lack of confidence issues aside, spend your energy on coming up with a way to ask her out, and fucking do it before the semester ends.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.