[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

world domination

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: world.jpg (136KB, 1171x1313px) Image search: [Google]
world.jpg
136KB, 1171x1313px
what are the steps and your personal ideas on how to take over the world. keep in mind that i don't care if its life threatening. ill be the pawn, your the king.
>>
File: 1402692163174.png (14KB, 364x322px) Image search: [Google]
1402692163174.png
14KB, 364x322px
You're delusional
>>
>>18098933
true, but being stepped on everyday w/o noticing it is also delusional
>>
one bullet at a time.
>>
>>18098931
I get everyone hooked on traps and then elect a trap for president. Will you be the trap?
>>
>>18098931
Me and my friend came up with a plausible scenario. But it requires us giving 100% of ourself for the next few decades. Its still possible for everyone who is born in Europe or North America with access to higher education.
>>
>>18099136
I would love to hear what you have to say, honestly I was thinking about starting off with social media,
>>
>>18099129
It depends what you're referring the trap as a metaphoric meaning or just a trap. And besides that you're going to have to tell me how to get there.
>>
Well, one way would be through religion, this usually wins over weak willed minds and is enough to start a conquering rampage if you'd like. But won't necessarily lead to world domination, although a great start.

Own a gun and you can rob a man, own a bank and you can rob the world. Basically start a bank in a tax free paradise and you can cause some serious havoc but not necessarily screw up the whole world since you'll have a lot of competitors doing the exact same thing.

Personally I'd create a movement, as it requires little resources (dadaism started with 2 people, the beat generation with 3) not likely to cause world domination but your teachings will live on and some people will be inspired after your death to carry on the legacy although in a smaller scale. For me it's enough to be remembered, so I have no plans for world domination.
>>
>>18099177
I never thought religion as a way to manipulate people. Even though I know that religion is a important asset in everyday life, but using it against people doesn't sound bad at all. Thank you Anon.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.