[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a guy problem. So a year ago today I met a guy. We hit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

I have a guy problem.

So a year ago today I met a guy. We hit it off, and starting dating, and I was with him for about 4 months until he finally broke up with me because I was going to school far away and he didn't think he could do a long distance relationship.

Since then, he's tried to message me A LOT on Facebook messenger. It's a bit of a roller coaster, with him going from being mad at me to wanting to reconnect to saying he was going to kill himself. (The boy was crazy, but as long as I was with him he kept on his meds and saw his therapist, when I left I have a feeling that stopped.)

In the time since we broke up I hooked up with a few other guys, had a short lived relationship (10 days after meeting me he declared his undying love for me) and eventually wound up in the relationship I currently have. The relationship is still undefined after about a month, but it's mostly based on him or me texting the other person and then cuddling with them and going to sleep. Occasional sexual acts, but most nights involve nothing but cuddling...which is good because I think I only like him for holding me at night and for being a good friend, he's not attractive at all...

So anyways, I'm going home tomorrow, and my ex messages me about an hour ago saying he's sorry about everything he said to me, he wants to reconnect, and I was the best thing that ever happened to him. And I've actually been thinking about it. He was attractive, the sex was the best I've ever had, he was really smart and headed for a good career, we had similar taste in games and music; he was honestly the best relationship I'd ever had.

So I need advice. Do I throw away the safe thing I currently have for the chance at reforging the best relationship I ever had? Or do I decide that exes should remain exes, and stick with the safe but mediocre thing I have now? I have to pick one or the other: I believe in monogamy and I wouldn't be willing to try to have them both at the same time.
>>
>>18098781
You already know that the relationship with your ex isn't going to work out. So you phrase your decision as "Should I throw away an average relationship for a temporary awesome relationship." The answer is yes. Eventually you'll leave this average guy, and end up wasting time you could have spent looking for a real relationship.

Never settle for less.
>>
Let him kill himself, and tell him to write your name on his chest before doing so.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.