[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My GF wants to wait until marriage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1443629282579.jpg (140KB, 1272x685px) Image search: [Google]
1443629282579.jpg
140KB, 1272x685px
First off, I haven't had a lot of sex. Maybe 3 times in my life. Hookups. I don't like to sleep around and to me sex is great but special. That's just me. Anyway I recently got a gf and we've been going steady, mostly on my part. We're taking things slow, which is good. She's religious but we come from the same denomination (no longer practicing). She loves to talk with me.

We had a convo about abortion and chastity, and she asked me what my thoughts were. So I told her. She wants to wait until marriage. She seemed to be skeptical about what I said, but she ended up respecting where I came from.

We're early into this relationship and I like her but I'm worried about being in the position one day where things will get hot when we hook up. Anyone wanna chime in here?
>>
Dude I wish I was you
>>
If you can't handle no sex before marriage, then don't get into a relationship with her. If you're okay with it AND you won't get sexually frustrated because of it in the future, then go for it.
>>
>calling someone your girlfriend
>not fucking
4chan is an 18+ website and making a thread on /adv/ice only makes sense if you can be helped.
>>
File: 1487312174144.jpg (73KB, 359x525px) Image search: [Google]
1487312174144.jpg
73KB, 359x525px
>2017
>falling for the vaginal jew
>>
Honestly, I feel like no sex before marriage might actually be better to a certain extent.

Like things were hot as shit when I wasn't getting pussy on the reg - like just seeing some thigh made my diamonds beyond belief. My ex of long ago was also no-sex before marriage, but we did a bunch of other stuff besides penis-in-vag. It felt SO GOOD when she fingered my dick until it exploded, on a whole different level from when I jerked myself off - I think it was because she would go at a different pace and in my mind I would want her to really jerk me off... but at the same time her slow pace felt really good. So eventually the delayed gratification would lead to explosive orgasms.

I'm telling you mang, if you can get something like that going you won't even give a shit if you get no pussy until marriage. Just tease each other until you down the aisle and then drown her in buckets of cum after she wiggles off the wedding dress and reveals her white thigh-highs and bridal lingerie.
>>
>>18098768

>sexually frustrated

Yeah that's it. I'm more of a free spirit than she, but she likes that about me. Maybe she would open up to it depending on how things go.

I've heard stories about people not being sexually compatible.
>>
File: 23b.jpg (62KB, 599x599px) Image search: [Google]
23b.jpg
62KB, 599x599px
>>18098755
Watch
https://youtu.be/i8iuOjj2jUQ?t=1m40s

tl;dw though is value yourself and get rid of her.
>>
>>18098788
Well is she open to things other than sex? Handjobs and oral might be a good compromise. It's great that you can communicate well, that's more than you could say for the majority of people here, so bring up the possibility of other things with her.
>>
>>18098770
autism
>>
>>18098755
>Anyone wanna chime in here?

Just go with it. My first girlfriend pretty much said the same thing to me about a month after we started dating. A few months later she decided she didn't want to wait.
>>
>>18098755
You can use the ultimate counter to that:

>i want to have babies
>we dont know if we both are fertile
>i cant marry someone if i dont know if they are able to produce babies
>we will marry when you get pregnant

It is a bit edgy, but sex is one of the few reasons why to bother with females anyway so go for it.

Anyway is she VIRGIN? If not, this is kind of stupid.
>>
>Then you discover that she's not a virgin

I hope she is, because if not, bad news for you
>>
>>18098755
Don't bother.

I waited 6 years for one of those stupid religious girls who wanted to wait until marriage, only for her to break up with me, become atheist, and fuck her friend who she's now dating.
>>
>>18098755
if you value sex, this is probably not a suitable partner for you, even if you _do_ intent on eventually marrying her (sooner rather than later), cause I don't think these kind of people have a lot of it after marriage either.

>>18098788
I wouldn't count on it.

>>18099193
there's no way to find out.
>>
>>18099186
You realize they can just test for that right?

Also it's more then edgy in a new relationship.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.