[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Autistic people get less severe sentences for crimes like stalking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

Do Autistic people get less severe sentences for crimes like stalking?
>>
Warum?

Vat did you dwew?
>>
not if its self diagnosed autism
>>
>>18098524
>>18098542

A lawyer I know said that someone who was getting a big drug charge got it down because they had ADD

I was just wondering if it applied to me
>>
>>18098513
Why? Are you going to stalk someone and claim you're autistic?
>>
>>18098543
you don't have autism
>>
>>18098548
A psychologist told me I did
>>
>>18098543
>a lawyer said I could blah blah blah if I meet [x] criteria
>hey /ADV/, COULD I BLAH BLAH BLAH IF I MEET [Y] CRITERIA?
>I WAS JUST WONDERING IF IT APPLIED TO ME

Ask yourself, a.d.d. == autism?
You should inform your lawyer of your autism, and see if you get any leniency out of that.
>>
>>18098562
She said she's reported me to the police a few times but nobody has ever come to talk to me?
>>
>>18098564
just leave her alone, wtf is wrong with you?
>>
>>18098574
>Do Autistic people get less severe sentences
>>
File: q19H692.jpg (25KB, 300x466px) Image search: [Google]
q19H692.jpg
25KB, 300x466px
Yes, but I don't know if legally. I remember when I was 17 there was this YMCA near my house and I was really horny since I was 17 but I had no way to deal with that so this YMCA had a window that led to the womens showers right in the back. But it was glass that had plastic stuck to the side so one time just as the YMCA opened I put on an anime wig and went into the women's shower room and with a pocketknife I scratched off a tiny bit of the plastic, just enough to see inside

Then that night at around 10pm I snuck in the back with a garbage can. And I stood on top of it so that I could see the hole I made in the plastic and lo and behold naked girls. I did this for a couple nights until once I felt somebody grab me. It was the janitor. He made me get off the garbage can and he held me down till the cops came.

All the while I was bawling like a baby. Anyways the only reason I got out of that was because I was autistic and I was crying like a little bitch every time one of the authorities threatened me
>>
>>18098579
and people who don't commit crimes don't get sentences at all
>>
>>18098564
and what did your lawyer say was likely the cause of the authorities not confronting you about these allegations?
what did he say about the possible outcomes of having an eventual mountain of such reports against you?
>>
>>18098596
Nothing it was someone eases lawyer.

One time I had six ounces weed seized in the mail, no police came.

When I was in foster care one of the carers, the dad was a police detective.

I have a theory he might have seen my name and done something?
>>
>>18098604
If he works where she reported it, then it's possible he protected you by sweeping the report(s) under the rug.
>>
>>18098513
I fucking hope not
You know what your doing, your autism doesn't impair your social thinking THAT much if you're able to question it like this...

Grow a pair and stop using excuses, your like that one kid in class who says he has to leave math class during a lesson because of his ADD then expects everyone to fucking wait for him to continue.
>>
File: 1456526812292.gif (497KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1456526812292.gif
497KB, 500x278px
>>18098513

Sure, if you're white. If you're a white woman that'll also help. If you're a hot white woman you can bet your tight ass you'll never see the inside of a jail cell.
>>
So you've come here trying to ask what you can get away with. The fact of you knowingly asking this proves the excuse would be bullshit.

Leave her alone and get out.
>>
>>18098583
>I put on an anime wig and went into the women's shower room and with a pocketknife I scratched off a tiny bit of the plastic, just enough to see inside

Help me, I'm crying. I when I read "pocket knife" I saw a headline before my eyes
"LOCAL WIG WEARING AUTIST STABS 6 INNOCENT GIRLS IN SHOWER. NO SENTENCE"
>>
not usually

the law doesn't usually care about your mental disorder
>>
>>18100572
They absolutely do. Some chink in Canada beheaded a guy on a bus, skinned him and ate parts of his face. Today he's back out in society and not even being monitored because he was schizophrenic and not on medication at the time.
>>
>>18100583

That just brings up the question of location. That same crime would have been treated much more differently in the United States. Where do you live, OP?
>>
>>18098513
Christian Weston Chandler has definitely gotten less severe sentences for crimes he's committed for being his own brand of autistic. But you gotta ask yourself if you really want to be like him.
>>
>>18100583
>Canada
Here in America we at least keep you under supervision... Pretty dumb to let a mentally deranged person that you know has committed a crime walk around freely.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.