[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bored/Depressed when at home.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: booth_1920.jpg (3MB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
booth_1920.jpg
3MB, 1920x1920px
I'm 20 years old, in my first year at community college, and currently aspire to become a nurse. My grades are great despite dropping out of highschool in my first year and getting my GED, I'm currently unemployed, but looking for a part time job, and I have lost over 100 pounds over the last few years. (300 to 190ish) So whats not going great, right?

Until enrolling in school last semester I pretty much exclusively played video games as my hobby/past time. Because of this 99% of my social circle was who I was involved with online through WoW. I even met a woman through a group of friends in a previous WoW guild and quickly developed feelings for her. We "dated" online/long distance for about a year and a half before breaking up in November. Between the mix of already losing interest in video games and then breaking up with the person I spent the majority of my online time with, I've lost almost completely all interest in them.

I've picked up skateboarding as a new hobby recently which has been the most enjoyable thing I've done in years, but when it gets dark or the weather is bad I am once again stuck in my room. I find myself eating way more than I should be (Trying not to regain what i lost), and going to sleep extremely early at night. Because of how early I end up going to bed, I also end up sleeping for absurd amounts of time to fill more time before I can head off to school and work on homework in the library or one of the tutoring rooms.

I don't miss video games or my ex throughout the day. I very much enjoy going to class, interacting/socializing with people from school, and doing more things outside, but I'm still feeling this extreme drowsy feeling when I'm at home. I try to spend as little time at home as possible because of how depressing it feels. I wake up and go to school 2-3 hours before I have classes just to be away from the computer.

What can I do to fill my time while I'm stuck at home to potentially relieve the feeling of depression?
>>
there is many things you can do. I also have depression. I read books also listen to Pandora. music helps a lot with my depression. if it gets so bad i Write it Down bout how I feel an it also helps. also look up on the internet an see if there is anything on there that can help you also.
>>
>>18098503
>>18098503
Anon, I know how you feel. You're not getting any enjoyment from anything anymore, and you're looking for something new to do. Try learning how to play an instrument, or get into a hobby, like martial arts or firearms or coding. There's lots of things you can do.
>>
>>18098503
Read. Real books.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.