[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating (HARDMODE EDITION)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: killtheleaf.jpg (115KB, 962x645px) Image search: [Google]
killtheleaf.jpg
115KB, 962x645px
I've tried getting advice on this scenario 2 times already with no responses so this is another try at what seems to be impossible to answer.

--------

I have never had a girlfriend and I'm 24. A co-worker asked me out to a dance last week but I told her I sucked and hated dancing and said no. She approached me again and basically said I had to go with her or she would be alone (guilt trip) so I said maybe.

There are positives and negatives about her. I will include extra info in brackets.

Negatives:
-far left-wing liberal (I'm right-wing)
-taller than me (I feel less of a man)
-older than me (she is 30)
-she has dogs (I'm allergic)
-she is very chatty/hyper (I'm not, some stuff she talks about bores me)
-I have a mental illness (don't feel I can cope)

Positives:
-she is attractive (not my ideal, but still hot)
-she is the first and only girl to ask me out/notice me (something I strongly encourage)
-she dresses nice/cleanly
-prior to this, I felt very comfortable around her

Overall I feel the negatives outweigh the positives and sit on the fence because I lack the experience and willingness to try something that isn't my ideal (which may never happen). But at the same time maybe I need some experience before I can say what is and what is not ideal.

What would you do /soc/? Put yourself in my shoes.
>>
>>18098448
ignore the /soc/ part
>>
Just tell her you think she's too old for you. And that you don't have intentions of dating. Who knows maybe you'll fuck after the dance.
>>
>>18098448
just go with her you idiot...

>life experience
>>
just go. what have you got to lose, a few hours of shitposting?
>>
>>18098466
was considering this but felt it would hurt her feelings
>>18098469
I do need life experience
>>18098473
shitposting is serious business
>>
>>18098448
oh yes, this question is sooo impossible
you are so truly special to have such an impossible question.
You fucking want to have sex or not. yes>go no>don't go
what is so hard?
>>
>>18098448
>>18098469
Listen to this man op
>>
First - a date doesn't mean you'll be together forever.
Second - Idealizing things never goes well. Same as demonizing things without trying them.
>>
You need to build a framework and a base of dating. How are you going to do that if you don't date?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.