[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moving to Florida

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: full_6879441.jpg (535KB, 975x549px) Image search: [Google]
full_6879441.jpg
535KB, 975x549px
I'm moving to Florida in the fall, but i can't decide if i should move to Tampa or Daytona Beach. I've never been to either. So I'm not sure which to do.

Advice?
>>
Florida is probably the worst state to move to
>>
>>18098374

why?
>>
>>18098376
he's just generalizing. if you're rich or have money, you'll be alright. there are definitely better states to move to for financial opportunities anyway. Colorado for example.

but yeah definitely be choosy about what neighborhood you end up living in. What city as well. You really should research into the city and try and get in contact with people from those areas and get their opinion. and have a back-up plan to move back in case you don't like it.
>>
>>18098381

I have money. Main purpose for moving is Flight School, where at the program I will be attending has a facility at both Tampa and Daytona Beach. Both places have upscale housing for the students. So where I will be physically living isn't an issue.

I'm just curious about the general area.
>>
>>18098390
I'm partial to Tampa since I live just south of it. There's more stuff to do out here and the West coast is certainly the lesser redneck coast
You can also visit the flight school where the 9/11 bombers learned to fly in Venice.

Then again if you're doing avionics, Daytona/Titusville isn't called "The Space Coast" for no reason.
>>
>>18098381
>If you're rich

Uhh, Florida has a pretty low standard of living where I am (Tampa) compared to other spots.

My biggest pet peeve is the lack of mass transit though.
>>
>>18099194

Is traffic bad?
>>
>>18098337
Tampa is fun and near Miami, I suggest there.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.