[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bored

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0571.jpg (32KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0571.jpg
32KB, 460x215px
Bored picked up skyrim se the other day, have played the game the same way for years (wood elf archer) need a new play style first reply ending in 4 decides how I play!
>>
nord who acts like a /pol/tard
make him fat, kill anyone who undermines your superiority and join the stormcloaks.
>>
>>18097899
Wish you'd gotten a 4 sounds dope
>>
>>18097899
Also dubs
>>
>>18097894
Conjuration archer. Take a breton and conjure yourself some bows. The bow will take the bonuses both from the Conjuration skill tree and Archery skill tree.
>>
File: 1485650809345.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1485650809345.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>18097914
you motherfucker
tfw no /pol/ nord
>>
>>18097914
I hate you. I was so deeply hoping the winner didn't say "bow" anything. But you're the winner give a better description
>>
>>18097923
Basically you level up your Conjuration skill with the Breton character and while you are doing this just use a normal bow. Once you unlock the Bound Bow spell, Conjure it and only use the Bound Bow. It has unlimited arrows. You can wear any armor you want. The bow uses both the bonuses from the Conjuration skill tree and the Archery skill tree, thus making it superior compared to normal bows.
>>
stealthy heavy armor wizard
>>
>>18097932
I FUCKING hate everything you've described. I'll chronicle my journey for you. Give me a gender (male or female)
>if you believe that more than those exist you are mentally ill
Also give them a backstory
>>
>>18097932

Quite possibly the most boring way to play the game, especially with the the higher tier Archery and sneak perks unlocked.

Play with an argonian, look obsessively for skooma and finish the entire game only using alchemy and one dagger, OP.
>>
>>18097948
OP here if you can roll dub 4's I'll play it your way
>>
>>18097938
Male. Name is Gregard.
Story:
Gregard is a 20 year old Breton who was always interested in acquiring information. Be it how to forge a sword, craft a bow, lern to summon a puppy, everything. He believed in self improvement. But he had a secret. He was getting hard as a rock whenever he saw a cute little girl. He knew he had issues. He knew he needed help. There was a lovely family living right in the house next to his. They had a beautiful 12 year old daughter. Her name was Annalyn. Gregard watched her sometimes and his mind would wander into taboo territory. He often pleasured himself thinking about Annalyn. But after the act was complete, he would feel deep shame. Afterall he was a very knowledgable man. Smarter young lad in his small town. One day he had enough of this. He admited to the towns spiritual leader Agrstophecetus. Agrstophecetus was a very wise man. And Gregard thought that he could help him. When Agrstophecetus was hydrating his plants in his garden one day, he saw a letter between inbetween his gardedning tools. It was from Gregard. The letter had description of every dark thought Gregard had. His love for little cute girl pussy. And how disgusted he was from these thoughts. Agrstophecetus didnt judge him. He wanted to help him with this. He dressed up accordingly and went straight away to Gregard's house. But he forgot something. He left the letter on his kitched table where his wife found it later on. And as you know, old ladies dont shut the fuck up. In 2 days everyone knew that Gregard was kid loving creep boy. The repulsed population of the town lost all respect for him and grabbed the pitchforks. Gregard had to run. The border to Skyrim was really close to the small town so he decided to go for it.

And then he got captured by Imperial patrol.
>>
>>18097992
So he says so it shall be done. What side do I choose more details needed
>>
>>18098006
I am going to bed now so here is all the info (i think) you need.

Pick Stormcloak side
Destroy the Dark Brotherhood
Never do any unecessary violence
Accept any quest that is created from an NPC requiring help.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.