[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finding women to date?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0043.jpg (11KB, 227x227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0043.jpg
11KB, 227x227px
Is it just me or maybe the city I live in? I live in Springfield Massachusetts and dating here has been relatively aids.

A lot of the women here are... I don't know how to describe it....very urban I guess? Most of the woman I want to date are either Hispanic or black or both. However, a large majority want what I call "trap stars" or basically the 2017 version of a gangster.

I am far from that and have no intention of becoming that(trap rappers have even fucked up dating. Fuck you fetty wap and migos and future)

Anyway, what can I do? Some might say "just date white girls!" I am open to that idea but a lot of white girls that I did date ended up not being very truthful about what they wanted. So I am open to it but I don't want all the trouble.

Is it me or is this city just fucking cancer if you are a regular dude who wants a healthy relationship?
>>
UMass girls in Amherst
But sounds like they'd be smarter than you
>>
>>18097733
>Is it me or is this city just fucking cancer if you are a regular dude who wants a healthy relationship?

Hahahaha, "regular dude"? You are generalizing women with racial profiles, dude. I don't think the "white girls"aren't thrutful about what they want. They clearly show it's not you.
>>
File: communist_doggo.jpg (40KB, 800x815px) Image search: [Google]
communist_doggo.jpg
40KB, 800x815px
Try any kind of girl that you meet. Trust me, you never know what kind of person you'll stumble on.
>>
File: 1373582054756.png (495KB, 791x640px) Image search: [Google]
1373582054756.png
495KB, 791x640px
>>18097733

What is more likely; that out of 150,000+ people in your city you can't find ONE girl that is good enough for you or that you're kind of a judgemental, uppity cunt with unrealistic standards?
>>
>>18097907

Where the FUCK are they then? I have been looking. HARD
>>
>>18098002

If you can't find one girl that you think is good enough for you in a city of 150,000 people then problem is you, not them. They're there, but something about your attitude or the way you approach the situation is preventing you from finding them.
>>
>>18098004
lmao, you have obviously never been to Massachusetts. its not a Springfield thing either
>>
>>18098711

I have been to Massachusetts, several times. I've been to nearly very state in the country.

You're trying to paint a picture in which a major city of 150,000+ people isn't capable of producing even one girl you deem worthy enough to receive the holy gift of your affections and I'm calling bullshit. I'm not buying it. You're not that fuckin special.

You can sit here with a straight face and tell me that of the tens of thousands of women in your city none of them are good enough for you? None of them meet your standards? You don't sense even a hint of a superiority complex in there?

The entire state of Massachusetts is not at fault for your failures with women, sir. You are.
>>
>Is it me or is this city just fucking cancer if you are a regular dude who wants a healthy relationship?
Whenever I see a guy care about how he can't find a woman who wants to have a relationship with him like this, I wonder what's wrong with him.

So tell us: what's wrong with you?
>>
So where do I actually find women to date? Never mind about standards or rejection or any of that stuff, I just want to meet people who aren't terrible. What do I do? I live in a large city, and it just seems impossible to actually get someone to talk to.
>>
>>18098786

>I just want to meet people who aren't terrible

You can't meet people who aren't terrible because you're terrible and good people don't want to talk to you.
>>
>>18098803
Insults don't really count as advice, anon.
>>
>>18098786
Like attracts like. If you're finding that you're attracting the same type of woman despite putting yourself out there as much as possible, you might want to take a look at yourself before you start claiming that other people are terrible
>>
>>18098810
It's not so much that I'm attracting the same kind of woman, it's just that all the ones I've talked to were crazy or terrible people. As an example, last girl I met I got along with really great, and things were moving along, then she admitted that she was lying to me about everything and stringing me along for the attention and her own ego. I never meant to imply that all people or women were terrible, I just want to avoid this in the future.

I've thought about and continue to improve my own faults, I'm not here to pass blame for what is my fault. All I want to know is how I can better put myself out there and meet normal people.
>>
Not op, but I've never made any real effort to enter the dating market and I don't know how to start. Pls help
>>
>>18098742
Actual OP here. What do you mean what is wrong with me? I think my most major if flaws is that i over analyze things but rightfully so. Gathering information and trying to apply it to a situation is what I do.

Now the other issue is that Springfield is a kinda ghetto city. Lots of ghetto females or ratchets or whatever you want to call them.

You CANNOT try to date those types of women like you would a normal girl. The shit just does not work. They require a different formula. A formula I do not have.

If I had a real choice, I would not date them. However, as of right now, urban women are thr majority of this city.

I was lucky enough to dodge the taint of ghettoness or whatever but what am I to do if I want to date?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.