[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abuse from Parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: eyes14.jpg (65KB, 500x258px)
eyes14.jpg
65KB, 500x258px
Have you sued your parents for abuse? What kind of abuse was it, what happened when you sued? How much evidence is needed?

I have two brothers and we've all been abused in many different ways; we are convinced our parents want grandchildren to abuse them too, and this most likely has happened already, as my niece was given sleeping pills when she slept over there, and I recall being given sleeping pills when I was myself a young child.

ITT: abusive parents
>>
>>18097348
>and I recall being given sleeping pills when I was myself a young child
so you have no memories, huh? Only a wild guess. That's a terrible thing to do to your parents, you know
>>
>>18097367

Sometimes I think people like you and my parents live on some sort of hivemind because the stuff you all say is virtually always the same, and your logic is similarly flawed. It's as though you guys replaced logic with whatever the heck you prefer. I'll show you:

>remembering being given sleeping pills does not exclude remembering hundreds of other instances of abuse

Being forced underwater is abuse, and I wasn't unconscious. Sadists need you awake to enjoy your pain.
>>
>>18097377
>you said something I don't like. Therefore you are bad
yes, that's perfect logic indeed

you are a strange guy. First you give no context, then you are surprised people don't know there is any context.
Fucking learn to write, state your problem clearly and understand, thatt unlike you we can't read other minds.
>>
>>18097383
>yes, that's perfect logic indeed

Wrong, the point isn't that you said something I "didn't like", merely that it made no sense. Your assumptions are baseless and that was the point.

>>18097383
>First you give no context, then you are surprised

Could it be because this thread is about asking other people things? I gave some context, but you didn't ask anything, you just assumed that because I had been given sleeping pills, I didn't remember anything. That's your assumption, own up to it and don't blame me for your words.

But yes, your rhetoric is fairly typical.

Try this:

http://personality-testing.info/tests/NPI/
>>
Uh... wait hold on, why you/your niece was given sleeping pills? Are you talking about sexual abuse or just "yeah guys my parents gave me drugs to force me to go to bed"?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.