[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Medical Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: imagepng_0.png (186KB, 571x1017px) Image search: [Google]
imagepng_0.png
186KB, 571x1017px
Hey /adv/,
I have no where else to ask this so I'm coming to yall for help. I've had pic related for about a week now but I've had some sort of rash there since early January. I just thought it was stress related but it's getting pretty bad and it hurts to stretch my neck or to touch. I've been putting tea tree oil on it but that hasn't done shit so now I bought exedern to see how that does. So my question is should I go to a dermatologist? I don't have much money nor health insurance so that's what I'm trying to avoid but my health is a priority
>>
>>18097305
Sucks to be you, but I would go to the doctor immediately. This doesn't look good, not matter how you look at it.
>>
File: 20170303_135501.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px)
20170303_135501.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Also have these bulbs on my arm but I'm pretty sure they are just heat rash or stress rash.
>>
Go to the fucking doctor. No one here is going to be able to help you.
>>
>>18097325
>>18097306
I'd just hate to spend 100+ dollars to have a doctor tell me it's something I can fix with some over the counter cream or some shit.
>>
>>18097305
If you have an urgent care clinic near you I think it runs about 75$ for a visit and if need a script they maybe able to prescribe an antibiotic or whatever from Walmart. Walmart has a booklet of meds they carry that are really inexpensive, like 4$ inexpensive. But get it checked out. It might be like cephilitis or some other skin infection.
>>
>>18097349
Deal with it. It sucks, but that's a part of being an adult in the US.
>>
>>18097305
It's probably eczema, Gonna need to see a doctor about that, champ.
>>
If you can't get to a doctor try buying a $10 bottle of Selson Blue and rub it on the infested area while in the shower. Allow it to stay on the area for several minutes. It may clean it up or it may not.
I had a painless skin infection for about a year and didn't even know it. My boxing coach noticed it and told me to try the above. I did and it cleared the white marks out of my skin. I guess my infection is common in gyms. Yours is different but Selson Blue cleans a lot of shit up.
>>
>>18097305
looks like a psoriasis or eczema. its when u take too much prescriptions you get skin problems where it attack it self. try some hydrocortisone it will go away in a week with it
>>
>>18097439
I don't take prescription medications but I have been taking more ADVIL or Tylenol than usual.
>>
>>18097363
Nah this kid needs to see a dermatologist

Not some doc in the box
>>
>>18097455
I've heard not to take much Advil and Tylenol as they are bad for your liver and pancreas(?)

You can google it if you don't believe me
>>
Are you sweaty at all? It looks like it could be a fungal infection. If so, OTC creams like clotrimazole and stuff should help.

But honestly, you should still go to a doctor and find out for sure.
>>
>>18097464
I've heard that too. Just didn't think I was taking it in such excess
>>
I do sweat all the time for work. I'll try the cream for a week. Half with an antifungal cream and the other half with a steroid cream. If one side progresses I'll use that for the whole rash.
If it stays the same or gets worse I'll go to a dermatologist.
Thanks a Anons
>>18097494
>>18097439
>>
>>18097349
I understand you completely. With the spare money you're able to prepare one hell of a funeral for you. Best wishes!
>>
>>18097459
IDK, ours are pretty good, surprisingly. My dad went in.for a sinus infection and they actually discovered he needed a triple by pass
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.