[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to have a fulfilling life ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (696KB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
696KB, 3888x2592px
What are the principles and your advices to have a fulfilling life ?
>>
>>18097275

Live by principles you can be proud of and be fair to all people you meet. Do what you want as long as it doesn't harm others and regret nothing you once wanted to do.
>>
>>18097275
Strive for improvement in areas you wish to master, but know your limits when you get exhausted.
Society nowadays very aggressively pushes the idea that if you're not at a high-paying job and/or own a house before you reach the age of 30, it must mean you're a slacker. Don't waste your energy on fulfilling your goals at paces everyone else is going at, or you'll end up feeling too tired to enjoy any of the benefits you reaped.
>>
>>18097275
Being able to takeover the world
>>
>>18097275
move out from teh city, the pressure and expectations are ridiculous
>>
>>18097275

the way i see it can be summed up into three things

>be open to a relationship with yourself.

treat yourself the way you would someone you were close to, a best friend, or a romantic partner. most people dont treat themselves any better than they treat a homeless guy, and the few who do still don't treat themselves as good as they treat others.

if you want to be happy you have to take care of yourself. that doesn't mean giving into everything. love can also be like being a parent, having to be strict becuase you know whats best.

>be open to change

this is where a LOT of people get hung up. they arent open to change. they date and say 'WOW THIS FEELING RIGHT NOW IS SO GOOD THAT I MUST INSIST ON IT BEING THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS AND BEING WITH THIS PERSON FOR THER EST OF MY LIFE'.

feelings change from day to day, moment to moment, hour to hour. over the course of years much changes, and its okay to realize that your life needs to change if feelings have changed.

and im not just referring to your romantic interests. just becuase your favorite thing was steak as a teenager doesn't mean you have to eat it every night in your thirties. be open to ne wthings, new friends, new life styles, new situations. dont be afraid to let a guy suck your dick or to try a completely new career field or change your name just because its different from what you're used to. people think of change as a temptation, something to be stronger than and deny themselves, its not.

cont
>>
>>18097530

and finally
>do what you want to do

this doens't mean 24/7. we all have to put our work in. but pick the job that makes you hate yourself the least, and spend your spare time doing what you want. dont claim you cant do something because you arent good enough or will never be good enough or wont make money off of it.

your day job is your day job. if you want to produce music, movies, video games, go ahead and make that your spare time. anyone who says they can't do it becuase they only want to do it if they magically became the CEO of their own company with complete power and finances doesn't ACTUALLY want to do it at all. they just want prestige.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.