[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm infected with Oneitis syndrome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: ComQWneVMAAAkxF.jpg (27KB, 600x634px) Image search: [Google]
ComQWneVMAAAkxF.jpg
27KB, 600x634px
What do?
I'm seriously sick of her.

I've tried everything, letting time pass, forget about her, believe hard that I don't love her self but a projection, that she isn't special.

It doesn't freaking work.
Worst of all is that I'm stuck with her fucking presence all the time and when I don't "see" her, I have to hear her voice and it's driving me beyond crazy.

Anxiety raised like hell, I'm fucking smoking and stinking anxiety, it's in my eyes, skin and sweat.

For those who tell me not to be a faggot and go ask her out.

1- This is work, I don't want to compromise myself and she made herself distant enough for me to understand she isn't interested.

2- She got a boyfriend.

Help me because I'm fucking sick of it.
I don't even think she is that cute or good looking... But dat smile though...
>>
Of course it won't work, but you have to do it anyway so you can self-destruct so hard that you can finally rebuild.
>>
>>18097143
I'm already gone through that stage because I did try to get closer.
She didn't just put distance for no reason.
>>
File: Jdhbe.jpg (61KB, 960x637px) Image search: [Google]
Jdhbe.jpg
61KB, 960x637px
God fucking damn.

Help me.
>>
Shameless bump
>>
File: 1467096029750.gif (1MB, 1275x916px) Image search: [Google]
1467096029750.gif
1MB, 1275x916px
>>18097140
get a hobby, get interested in something, moderate the smoking and if you do any drugs moderate that as well. do some simple excercise, very hard to start but very worth it in the end.

realise that any type of relationship comes down to RNG, there's no forcing a relationship and having it result in a healthy long lasting partnership. there are plenty of girls out there you just gotta put yourself out there enough that you randomly fall hopelessly in love with one that loves you back.

vitamins B12, C and D help a lot for general mental wellbeing.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.