[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there such thing as being legitimately too boring to have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1473573890394.gif (58KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473573890394.gif
58KB, 600x400px
Is there such thing as being legitimately too boring to have a girlfriend or even have friends?
>>
There's always someone far more boring. Or someone so exciting, that they make even you less boring, and maybe you pick up a hobby as a result.
>>
>>18097110

Yes, there is. I'm the living example of that. You and me, anon. Are the only ones who are not complete fools, believe me!
>>
I don't think so. I think being "boring" is the inability to express yourself coupled with not having an active life that gives you things to talk about. That's my problem anyway, so I apologize if this is way off. I think I'm not as boring online where I speak freely and give my opinion, but in person I hardly talk and can't say anything other than robotic pleasantries. It's like trying to talk to a rock. If you can answer a bit more about yourself when people ask how you are, rather than saying you're fine/good, that gives them conversation to go off of.

You can kind of get around not having an active life by keeping yourself educated and involved with hobbies you can talk about, even if those hobbies and education took place in your room.

Also, you might be hanging out with the wrong people. There are people out there that will find you interesting, no matter who you are. I find you interesting, because you've told us you think you're boring, and it makes me want to ask why.
>>
>>18097110
Your shitposting made Holo sad. Sad!
>>
it's the shy - extrovert spectrum
you're either someone who is perfect teasing material
or you're amazing at teasing people

a null there and you're boring
>>
In short, yeah I think so.

Maybe it's just personal bias; I seem to be able to make a good first impression on females in interest. After the first or second date though, I seem to run out of steam I guess, and women drop me as I lose their attention.

In the long answer, I'm sure there are a variety of factors for it, but I've never been on more than two dates with the same girl in almost 30 years so I really don't know if it's me just being boring, or what the root of the issue is exactly. Regardless I do think it's somewhat of a problem that I personally am too boring for most women my age, but YMMV
>>
I'm the living proof that yes, there is such a thing.
>>
File: 41377885.jpg (32KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
41377885.jpg
32KB, 250x250px
I sure like to think so.
Seems to me like you either have to change who you are completely or you will live a lonely, boring life.
>>
>>18097110
Forming relationships and making good impressions isn't about being "interesting", it's about being compatible with the people you meet and hang out around, in terms of hobbies, opinions and sense of humor.
>>
>>18097110

It's not so much being boring as much as being afraid of showing what you truly like

I'm boring to grills because my past times are cooking, Magic cards, videogames and watching anime. That leaves me with just cooking or lying to talk about because if I start talking about the other ones they'll get bored
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.