[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

weight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: ff3.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
ff3.gif
14KB, 633x758px
How do I put on 250 pounds in half a year?
I want to know what it's like to be a blob.
And it's also part of a bet.
>>
eatcake n mcdonalds erriday
>>
>>18096716
Do what Elvis did: consume about 50k calories per day.
>>
Eat a lot of sugary foods and drinks
>>
>>18096716
Are you a girl? Show pics of progress!

Also just eat nonfilling things that are high in calories. Donuts, greasy foods, sweets.
>>
>>18096716
Get a girlfriend.
>>
You're retarded, it's insanely bad for your body to put on that much weight that quickly and you will be left with loose skin even assuming you lose it easily. Then you will gain weight much more quickly as you already used to be fat.

Hell, I kind of like (sexual) gainers and it's not exactly rare for them to have very conflicting feelings on their weight gain and to delete everything or turn their life around at some point.

But anyway, if you insist, like everyone said make sure you get lots of calories. Drink milkshakes you add melted butter to every day. A few liters of soda a day. That kind of stuff. It's your funeral.
>>
>>18097697
It's somewhat sexual.
I decided to show off to a circle of fatties.
If I win I coach them and they become healthy.
If I lose I join them.
The bet is:
>Become 300lbs
>Live as a 300lbs for half a year
>Then lose it
(Apparently they have done this with multiple people,I'm the 6th I think.
Most of them are around 330lbs or so.)
I have this morbid curiosity.
>>
>>18097736
>gain 250 pounds
>become 300 pounds

So you weigh 50 pounds OP?
>>
>>18097747
I'm bad at math.
I sometimes lose control of my mind and write incredibly weird shit
Really bad with numbers
>>
>>18097736
So are you a guy or girl?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (28KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
28KB, 1280x720px
>>18097762
I'm a straight guy
Maybe I could somehow get my gf to do this with me.
>>
>>18097753
Sounds like this could be a sign of the tism. Might want to get yourself checked
>>
File: CqVJXOmN.jpg (12KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
CqVJXOmN.jpg
12KB, 285x285px
Eat lots of nuts OP

Aside from strait fat and oil nuts and seeds are the most calorie dense foods.

Just keep a bowl full of walnuts out and grab a handful whenever you go by.
>>
>>18096716

Eat when bored
Eat when stressed
Fill fridge with fried and sweet food
Keep eating

Done, after half a year you'll be a lardass.
>>
>>18097765
Lol wait. You have a gf that's okay with you becoming a blimp?
>>
>>18097844
She said it might be interesting.
And it would help us forma closer bond.
I think we might be able to pull this off together,if not,then two blimps look okay together.
>>
>>18097858
But what if only one of you is able to lose the weight again afterwards?
>>
>>18098111
If she can't lose weight I will stay fat with her.
It's only fair since I made her do this.
I'm not sure she would do this the other way around.
Still if we can't do it both,then blimps together,blimps forever
>>
>>18096716
Nah, don't do it. Once you put weight on, it's a bitch to get off. Especially since a lot of high end jobs are desk type jobs. I've seen some studies estimate that it takes about double the estimated calorie deficit/burn to lose. So instead of a 3500 cal deficit, you would need more like 7,000 cal to lose a pound. Obviously less if you lose it slowly. Moral of the story is, it will fuck with your body permenantly.
>>
>>18098839
It has been decided.
Already drank 2 litres of coke today.
Gf and I are going to get big and beautiful
>>
Well as a fatty who is doing the other way around, lost 11 kg so far but planning on loosing 55 more. Here is my tips for an unhealthy lifestyle:
Eat fast, shove as much food as you can inside of you before the 20 min mark, as it takes your body roughly 20 minutes to understand you're full and don't want anymore food.
Don't drink water, water fills you up and makes you less hungry. Generally drink less than you are doing now, and if you need to drink. Make that sugary drinks.
Done something good? Reward yourself with sugary foods. Cakes, biscuits, candy, chocolate, etc.
Having a bad day? You deserve a treat!
The goal is to always feel full, just to the point where you want to throw up. Soon enough you realize that emptiness is an unpleasant feeling.
Sugary foods and empty calories will make you hungry faster, aka you can consume more food.
Have a favorite food or snacks? Always keep it close.
Eat mindlessly in front of the TV. In fact make it your routine to eat while watching a TV or movie.
If you don't see results after this, then take weight gain powder.
>>
>>18099279
>Done something good? Reward yourself with sugary foods. Cakes, biscuits, candy, chocolate, etc.
>Having a bad day? You deserve a treat!
Wouldn't emotional rewiring make OP and his gf permafat?
Like being unable to put food down?
>>
>>18097815
nuts will make you full fast.

what OP needs is oreos and thousands of arizona tea/juice cans.
>>
>>18099251
Post pics of your progress. Make a blog or something.
>>
Is this some sort of fetish thing?
>>
As a recovering fatass i recommend you don't become fat, it's kind of like being in hell. All the diseases you are more prone to are just icing on the cake (lol)
>>
File: 1486223060143.png (196KB, 400x260px) Image search: [Google]
1486223060143.png
196KB, 400x260px
>>18096716
Ok op I'm against fat ppl but I'll help. You need to look into how Mac got fat from it's always sunny in Philadelphia. I believe he ate like a block of cheese every night and milkshakes with syrup. Also carbohydrate as they are slow release energy such as pasta potato etc. You gotta eat as much as you can for as long as you without throwing up. Good luck op.
>>
>>18096716
Be American
>>
>>18100004
That would just result in me getting shot
>>
>>18096716
>How do I put on 250 pounds in half a year?
half a year is roughly 180 days.
250 pounds are 125 kilograms. 125 kilograms of fat have roughly 7000 kcal.
so you have to add additional 125*7000/180 per day ontop of your ~2200 kcal per day.

thats 4861 kcal per day you have to intake ontop of your daily 2200 kcal.
4861 kcal are 1kg of chocolate.

so eat 1kg of chocolate everyday and else eat your normal meals and you will get that fat if you dont do sport
>>
>>18097481
Monetize this op, if you really want to fullfil this degenerate fetish
>>
>>18097815
You get fatter from sugar much easier than some stupid nuts
>>
>>18097736
Enjoy yours and your gfs diabetes, some heart diseases and social ridicule. You are a guy so you may come out of it somewhat, having a different metabolism,but your gf is fucked so better if you really are into feederism
>>
gallon of milk a day and your normal diet.

do starting strength too for shits n gigs. U can forward ur thank u to wichita falls, tell rip I said hello
>>
>>18099251
>trying to achieve beauty by becoming immobile unhealthy fat globs

have fun with managing your new type 2 diabetes that you ordered along with an xl pizza. I hope this kills both of you.
>>
>>18100126
you can only make money from whale hunters if you're female, unfortunately
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.