[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you make a girl not feel your boner when she sits in your lap?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

How do you make a girl not feel your boner when she sits in your lap?
>>
>>18096662

wear a chastity cage
>>
Use your mind power to keep it down. Basically just concentrate to your greatest abilities. Try to ignore the fact that there's a girl sitting on your dick.
>>
>>18096662
You got it arse about cunt
You should worry more if you sit on a girls lap and feel her boner
>>
Why do you even care, she's sitting in your lap, thats a very clear signal and I don't think she would mind the reciprocation.
>>
>>18096662

Unless its a family member or someone underage its probably in your best interest for them to feel your boner.
>>
Tense your bicep/any muscle to stimulate blood flow away from ur junkerino
>>
>>18096682
Well last week a female friend of mine asked if she can sit in my lap. I got rock hard, and she clearly felt it. Then she said "uh, maybe i should get off" and got off my lap.
>>
>>18096702

Laugh it off, girls know (at least they should) that erections are usually an involuntary response to stimuli, you can't expect to rub a females ass on it and not expect it to get hard.
>>
>>18096702
If she's friends enough to sit on you lap, she's friends enough to laugh about being poked by your dick
>>
>>18096690
>Unless its a family member or someone underage
why?
>>
>>18096662
you are supposed to get a boner when a girl sits in your lap
>>
>>18096752
>>18096715
>>18096682
>>18096681
These

>>18096680
Not this, you want her to feel it.

>>18096671
She'll still feel something hard.
>>
Chances are if a girl sits on your lap it's because she wants to feel your boner
Or she's a stupid bitch
>>
>>18096702
you have to be at least 18 years old to use this website

if you _are_ over 18 years old, stop having 12 year old girls sit on your lap, you fucking pedo
>>
>>18096662
Holding your breath for 30 seconds helps to get rid of boners anon.
>>
She's supposed to feel your boner growing.
>>
>>18096662
YAFR
>>
>>18096735
>underage
idk anon. just another great mystery in life.
>>
>>18096936
This. Why hide it? Don't let them shame you if they sit on your lap and you pop a boner, that's what's supposed to happen! Thrust those hips until she gets the picture, she'll either fuck off or fuck you.
>>
>>18096662
Dude, you gotta make her feel it
>>
>>18096702
>uh, maybe i should get off" and got off my lap.

Bro, that was a hint. She wants sum fuk
>>
>>18097277
It isn't.
>>
File: images-23.jpg (19KB, 469x314px) Image search: [Google]
images-23.jpg
19KB, 469x314px
>>18096702

What the fuck kind of girl thinks to sit on a guy's lap and not intend it to be sexual??

You are literally in fucking position, with just a few layers of fabric separating your genitals

How old are both parties?!
>>
>>18096662
I don't I let her feel it.....
>>
>>18097337
I'm not who you were replying to, but the only time I had a girl sit on my lap was when I made a joke about it to a female friend of mine, who was already in a relationship. I didn't get a boner and she didn't respond negatively to it, but just because some girl is in your lap doesn't mean she wants to fuck you silly
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.