[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are your sexual beliefs? also in need of /adv/ice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1486743419054.jpg (62KB, 399x370px) Image search: [Google]
1486743419054.jpg
62KB, 399x370px
i was a virgin til i was 18. i had however done many things sex-related besides intercourse in my teen years. most people i knew lost their virginity around 15. from 18-21 i had 4 or 5 sexual partners. when i hit 21 i moved to a huge city by myself and now i'm 25. i've had over 40 sexual partners in these four years. i have been with women in their 60s down to my age. most of them have been in their late 20s. a number in their 40s.

it feels very natural and very masculine for me to be able to give and receive full sexual affection with strangers or friends. in these past few years i feel like i have freed myself in some sort of psychedelic way. still i feel no desire to have a girlfriend. i don't get lonely or sad.

i have also had a lot of opportunity and time to advance in other activities and events in life because of remaining single. when i reflect i don't feel bad about my sexual history. i am considering traveling and meeting women in other countries. the only thing holding me back is knowing i might be like this the rest of my life and not want to "settle down" in terms of relationships.

i don't really tell anyone this except 3 friends who are like brothers.

am i supposed to feel a certain way?
>>
>am I supposed to feel a certain way?

Yes. You're supposed to feel fucking good.

You apparently don't have any problem at all with being like this. You just feel pressured to settle down because that's what society expects of men after they "fill their quota" of partners (as if there was any)
>>
File: Reconsider your actions..jpg (19KB, 236x407px) Image search: [Google]
Reconsider your actions..jpg
19KB, 236x407px
>>18096626
You're only 25 years old. Even if you wait another 10 years before you 'settle down', it still wouldn't be too late.

You are content with your current life, that much is clear. Also, allow yourself to travel places, but do not make the primary motivation into getting your dick wet.

If you have freed yourself, than allow yourself to be freed of constant sexual satisfactory needs.
>>
>>18096700
Here the fine words of our grate emperor yong one. four he speaks the one truth

All hail THE EMPEROR!
>>
Yo shut up everybody

Tell us about the 60 year old man
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.