[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to stop being paranoid about relationships

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0227.gif (18KB, 281x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0227.gif
18KB, 281x259px
So I've been single for 3 years. My last relationship ended out of know where my ex lied about how she felt until she told me over the phone and dropped all contact with me.

This left me completely paranoid about relationships and still affects me today. I spent the last couple of years improving myself (exercising, went back to uni and more) by now I've been on a few dates with this girl I really like but I feel like I'm paranoid and might becoming across as too eager.

We had to reschedule our date tonight and at first i acted like t was fine. Then I started to think she didn't actually want to see me and asked when she is free sautrday. i didn't get a response for awhile and during that time I was Jut assuming the worst.

How can I learn to trust the women I date?
>>
Just be content with the idea that she, like any disgusting human being, will eventually do something to hurt you... like leave you for another guy.

Then, as you reschedule, you'll think "eh, if she leaves me, I'll find someone else... and if she leaves me before the dinner, I'll have saved monies."
>>
>>18096503
This mind set is very hard for me to get into.
>>
>>18096497
Ignorance is bliss, my friend.

Being paranoid about things like relationships tells me that you like being in control (of a situation). I have no doubt that you have a rational mind that knows all this, but let me repeat it anyway: know what you cannot control and exercise yourself to simply let go.

You live in the Now. The only active control you can exert currently is what you plan on doing the next moment. All else is just an illusion.
Yes, people can sometimes misuse trust, or do things that you cannot control. But such is human nature. Let go. Live in the moment and enjoy a date when you have one, and don't regret the moment when you do not have one.

I know you can do this, Anon.
>>
>>18096747
I like understanding where I am in a situation. But maybe I should just relax
>>
>>18096497
I have the same problem, help me too, Im needy
>>
>>18096497
cupple reason why she drop contact with u
1) internet relationship; she thought u were creep and just wanted someone to ask about her day

2) probably u nag her a lot irl and make her mad
>>
Git gud
>>
>>18097547
I've been on a few dates with them and they did message me like an hour ago to reschedule. My issue is my paranoia when it comes to dating.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.