[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriends weird fetish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_5441.jpg (321KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5441.jpg
321KB, 1600x1200px
My girlfriend and I role play allot in bed. She has aspergers and is kind of weird but very warm and nice person. I'm head over heals for her and totally want to marry her. We've been dating 17 months. She is very horny we have sex 5-6 times a week. She has reproductive issues so she can't have kids but we plan to adopt. Lately though our sex lives have taken a weird turn. She wants me to make horse noises in bed, like "neigh neigh" while she rides me reverse cowgirl while she wears her cowgirl hat. This creeps me out as it's a little too close to beastialty for my tastes. But I feel guilted into doing it because she facesitted me and let me eat her out and finger her. She has done stuff for me and I feel I need to do stuff for her but this one really creeps me out so what should I do?
>>
Dude it is weird but we all got our own thing we're into talk to her about it but not in a way that will make her think it's wrong like for real communication is literally one of the most important parts of a relationship
>>
File: 4ae47019a2544b3aa2acb96d4537d71a.jpg (284KB, 817x1280px) Image search: [Google]
4ae47019a2544b3aa2acb96d4537d71a.jpg
284KB, 817x1280px
>requested facesitting
>shuns being a horsecock
It's a damn privilege to be perceived fitting enough for the role..
>>
>>18096461

op. you may be dating a she-brony
>>
>>18096461
> But I feel guilted into doing it because she facesitted me and let me eat her out and finger her.

That uh... are you being sarcastic?
I could understand if you said she let you plant your ass on her face and shove your dick down her throat, or that she blew you...

I don't understand submissive men... it's pitiful if there's no pain involved.
>>
File: Cute Redhead Cowgal.jpg (137KB, 702x960px) Image search: [Google]
Cute Redhead Cowgal.jpg
137KB, 702x960px
>>18096487

I was thinking the same thing...

>>18096461

OP is your girlfriend southern, has freckles and a strong accent? Also does she happen to have blonde hair? Because you really should google Applejack if that is the case.
>>
honestly if you love her just do it. Keep a sense of humor about it and try and have fun.

Also this isn't even THAT weird, since horses are a lot of little girls' first sexual imprint, lol. Why do you think they're always obsessed with them
>>
>>18096790
>not that weird

That's interesting you say that
>>
>>18096783
>>>/mlp/
>>
>>18096461
>She wants me to make horse noises in bed, like "neigh neigh" while she rides me reverse cowgirl while she wears her cowgirl hat. This creeps me out as it's a little too close to beastialty for my tastes.

Gaaaay

Nigga I'd wear a horse costume if it meant I'd be getting some pussy
>>
>>18097032
>Needing a reason to wear a horse costume

Gaaaay
>>
>>18097034
>Not innately looking like a horse

Gaaaay
>>
>>18096790

Most little girls are into disney princes.
or teen idols/boy bands.
Maybe she grew up on a farm?
but I'm still thinking aspie+horse fetish=brony
>>
>>18096461
>let me eat her out and finger her.
>let me eat her out
>let me
Wew lad
>>
>>18097046
>Implying I don't

NAAAY
>>
>>18097028

What just look how he describes her! Just like Applejack!
>>
>>18096971

10/10, a nice lmfao before bed.
>>
File: 1487645951071.jpg (107KB, 640x619px) Image search: [Google]
1487645951071.jpg
107KB, 640x619px
>>18097083

Hahaha fucking genial, solid replies in this thread.
>>
>>18097178
The problem is not what you said, but that you showed your power level.
>>
File: XU1GqVc.gif (487KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
XU1GqVc.gif
487KB, 500x281px
>>18097247
>>
>>18097253
Op here

Ok so I did it with my girlfriend this afternoon it was really awkward but I couldn't resist the chance to be with her. I really want to get married right now.
>>
Honestly my first bet is that it's not the idea that she's fucking a horse she's getting off on, but rather that you are being a human rocking horse, the absurdity of that and the idea of making a children's attraction into something sexual. I mean, no offense but I strongly doubt that you physically come close to the experience of a real horse with all its smells and noises just because you neigh.
>>
>>18097730
Yeah I know it sounded more like a sheep when I did it
>>
>>18097738
And forgot to include it but another pointer is that beastiality is a fetish quite a lot of people are repulsed by. She no doubt knows this. If she really has a thing for being fucked by a real horse (even if only in fantasy) I doubt she'd dare to give you a reason to wonder just how much she likes horses
>>
>>18096461
You should be grateful that you have a gf that likes to roleplay. Sex with my gf is good but she has no imagination
>>
>>18097738
>>
>>18097253
not /mlp/

Where do you think you are? Go read global rule 15.
>>
>>18098559
What's that?
>>
>>18097074
Stereotype alert
>>
>>18098724
https://www.4chan.org/rules
retard
>>
Goddammit OP I am so envious of you.
Clone your gf for me ;_;
>>
>>18096461
Where's the harm in it? You're not a horse. Worry about bestiality if she takes an interest in actual horses. Sounds like fun, just go with it and don't be afraid to laugh at the situation
>>
>>18096510
Fuck you, pain is fucking boring for me, I'm turned on by degradation
I'm not sure if I'm even le submissive or is it just a fetish
I don't like this whole 'sub' meme
>>
>>18096510
If you've never had a horny, soaking-wet young pussy smothering your face, you're missing out on one of the great pleasures in life. It's not even a "submissive" thing, it's just one of many fun things that can be done.
>>
File: image:2759.jpg (69KB, 712x750px) Image search: [Google]
image:2759.jpg
69KB, 712x750px
You should accept it and give her what she wants. If you don't it won't go away and she might go elsewhere to get off. If you are really uncomfortable doing it with her then tough shit. Man up make some pony sounds like a god damned man.
>>
>>18098559

I just pointed out the similarities and it would be quite funny if that were the case, brony or not. Don't you think?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.