[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I walk away?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: h06_64884mai.jpg (204KB, 1247x865px) Image search: [Google]
h06_64884mai.jpg
204KB, 1247x865px
So I have been in a long distance relationship for almost 2 years and I have been slowly growing more and more discontent with it. I feel like our relationship has been relegated to the corners of her life and that she isn't try to make time for us. She is very busy with school, but even when she gets free time, hardly any of it is used for US. Her family and friends are very important to her so I have tried not to make a big deal of it. We saw each about 6 weeks ago and I brought up seeing each other during her spring break because I was able to get the time off. She put it off by saying she didnt know what she was going to do so she couldnt commit to anything. I pushed the subject saying that this was an ideal time for us to get more than just a few days of face time in. This was all over text btw. Anyways, she gets really bitchy with me and I just reply "okay whatever" and we havent talked since. This was 7 days ago and for me to go more than a day without saying something to her is very rare so she has to know something is up, yet she has yet to reach to me. Do I just never talk to her again if she doesnt call or text? I love her and I saw my future in her, but I cannot tolerate that her being a bitch when I just wanted to see her. Like I want her to know why I am upset and fix this. I don't want it to end like this, but I am not going to take a second place in her life anymore.
>>
This ain't even a relationship.
Find yourself a real gf.
>>
have you met this person
do you want to be with this person
if both yes stop being a child and talk to her without being butthurt

women are retarded
but they absolutely hate men who act like them
and by that i mean when you are bitching
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.