[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relatable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: received_669364166577764.jpg (21KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
received_669364166577764.jpg
21KB, 657x527px
Anyone else out there like this? Im an alpha chad, i have two paretns that hate eachother and divorcing shortly after my college graduation for my bachelors of mechanical engineering in another year. I have no family outside of my parents at least that want anything to do with my side of the family. I have a girlfriend but shes severely more depressed than i can fathom so no relief there really either. Anyone else going through something similar not sure how to handle this all im kinda frozen here
>>
>>18096363
they are kids in other parts of the world that been suffering from malnutrition since the day they were born and probably are going to be dead before they hit half your age.
Think about it man, whatever problem you think you have, it could be always be way worse. Focus in the positive and don't yourself let down about stupid things that in the big scheme are meaningless.
>>
Its mainly brought on by her huge family. Ive met her entire family that lives in the U.S. with plans to take me with them to spain to meet more. I guess seeing a fictional full family has altered my perspective of what a normal or acceptable family should be. Ifs also just a strange thing to mot have a family even thou no one has died
>>
>>18096371
I mean, I can't relate completely with you because I'm not a "chad" but I can relate to the non-functional family part.
Just move up and forge your own life, you don't have to stuck with your family your whole life.
>>
Thats been the plan its just hard to see what you missed out on because of forces beyond our control. I can only hope to either mend old family or build my own.
>>
>>18096381
The past is something you can't change now, and thinking about in what could have been is just a waste of time. Instead focus in how you can improve your life and achieve whatever you want in life.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.