[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does hitting someone give me an erection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: .jpg (101KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
101KB, 500x377px
why does hitting someone give me an erection
>>
That's normal. It's actually why boxing and UFC exist. The reason they wear cups is because it wouldn't be TV appropriate to have their erections flopping all over the ring.
>>
>>18096322
Fun fact: in Ancient Greece, the Pankration fighters fought naked with raging hardons the whole time. Once the winner subdued the loser, the tradition was to further demonstrate dominance by fucking the loser in his ass while he still was in whatever lockdown position subdued him. It's also why Gaul elite earriors fought wars naked.

TL;DR: Martial arts have a ~4000 year history of gay sex.
>>
>>18096403
One could argue popping a boner while hitting someoen is a physiological reaction that evolved to make defending one's family that much more pleasurable. Too bad it can also create problems like wifebeating and general violence. It can also lead to extreme BDSM fetishism.
>>
>>18096403
>>18096322
So, what you guys are telling me...is that beating the shit out of people is a great sexual, emotional, and physical release?

And that just martial art's training (on offensive power, anyway) is a weirdly modernized, more media-friendly form of BDSM or sexual-torture?

Honestly, that explains a lot. Even boxing, where the guys risk getting their skulls fucked-over.
>>
>>18096416
Yeah, that's the gist of it. Just have self-restraint and use this evolutionary desire to fuck people up only on your enemies/things that threaten you and your loved ones.
>>
File: 9CONb3B.jpg (24KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
9CONb3B.jpg
24KB, 236x314px
>>18096318
That's totally normal anon, I wouldn't worry.
>>
File: back in the day.jpg (63KB, 470x600px) Image search: [Google]
back in the day.jpg
63KB, 470x600px
>>18096415
>>18096403
>>18096322
And here I was thinking old school trolling is dead.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.