[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Revenge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: The triggering.gif (133KB, 311x366px) Image search: [Google]
The triggering.gif
133KB, 311x366px
"Best friend" of 6-7 years is constantly lying and being an egotistical douchebag and denies everything.
Recently went way over the line. I need some vindictive revenge to get back at this narcissistic cunt

Working on a budget here
>>
>>18096231
Shit in his shower.
Shit in\on his car.
Shit on his couch.
Shit in his sink.
Shit on his dinner table.
Shit in his bed.
Get his phone and post something extremely racist on social media. Then retweet it\share it\reblog it saying how you're disgusted. You can ruin his life if people notice it and start giving it attention.
>>
what kind of revenge u want?
>>
>>18096237
Something evil enough to leave a bad impression for a while, but nothing that will cause permanent damage to his life
permanent damage to the friendship is fair game

Limitations are, of course, legality, age (he's a senior), and budget
>>
>>18096231
You gotta find someone who looks like him but 30 years older. Pay him to pretend to be him from the future, and suggest improvements to prevent him from losing everything.
>>
File: blixa.jpg (12KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
blixa.jpg
12KB, 500x378px
>>18096231
just tell him that you think he's a narcissist and cut all contact

my "best friend" o 7 years told me this two years ago and ditched me, i was also plottinng revenge and i've always said that i'd like to throw her under the train

now surprise, surprise - i'm going to therapist and it turned out i have in fact npd, i've changed my behavior and reconciled with my friend last friday
>>
>>18096231
Call up a funeral home and tell them your a relative and they need to come pick up his dumb corpse for a funeral. Make sure he'll be home to answer the door when they show up.
>>
>>18096231
if theyre a compulsive liar theyre probably on drugs
>>
>>18096302
Senior what? Senior citizen? College Senior? High School senior? We're not all in high school, you know.
>>
>>18096231

Revenge is for the weak.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.