[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long story short: Finally had a date with an older guy in my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: coachsegata.jpg (20KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
coachsegata.jpg
20KB, 320x240px
Long story short:
Finally had a date with an older guy in my class (business school) after months of him pushing me away and also me being stupid and thinking just being around him would work. If you want an image imagine the corny scenario of me being the preppy girl and him being the bad boy, even though he seems to be just very closed off, but that's pretty much it.
The important part:
Near the end of the night, we were sitting close on the couch at my place (we had been studying and I invited him over for dinner). I moved a little bit closer and he put his arm around me. Alright, so far so good. I looked up at him to see what he was possibly thinking and we started making out. I'll admit I might have gotten a bit worked up and maybe been trying to take my shirt off, but he stopped me and said
>Let's not move to quick on this.
I don't know the look I gave him, but it seemed to confuse him so he followed up with
>Let's wait a bit on this part until we're a little more relaxed around each other.
So I guess the question is:
Did I scare him off?
How do I tell when I'm visibly nervous?
I'm not sure what impression I gave him or if this is just a rule for him or if this is a game guys like him might play.
>>
>>18096181
He's obviously a turbofaggot
or
you're pig ugly
>>
>>18096190
He's not gay, but I am not the best looking. That being said, thanks for the non-advice.
>>
>>18096181
There is a possibility that he is interested in you for a relationship or something and just doesn't want to fuck it up into a 1 night type of thing. But Honestly everyone is different and weird, so you gotta ask him the questions. Not much help is gonna come from here with so little info.
>>
File: 3D Pepe.png (147KB, 358x398px) Image search: [Google]
3D Pepe.png
147KB, 358x398px
>tfw have literally had 3 girls ghost me because I didn't want to have sex on the first date because I'm still a virgin and I've realized that I just get too nervous for it to possibly work with someone I don't know well
I don't understand this and it's beginning to make me sad because I'm so fucking lonely
>>
>>18096181
Maybe he just plain out meant what he said?
Jesus christ, women. Men aren't fuck machines. And that's not even the most important thing in a relationship.
Also body contact with someone you barely know can be wierd and uncomfortable. If you kissed and hugged a lot of times before sex is almost natural. If you go out and have sex on the first date it's awkward and unnecessary.
Don't rush things. He's not your fucking dildo.
>>
>>18096220
What else would be important?
>>18096262
We've known each other for close to a year. I've tried touching him before, but he never responded, so excuse me for getting a little excited that maybe he doesn't find me disgusting.
>>
>>18096181
>preppy girl and him being the bad boy
You're in bschool but your post reads like high school. Disgraceful.
>>
>>18096206
Some guys really like the chase, its alot more fun if he convinces you to take your shirt off
>>
>>18096181
I'm sure he knows you fuck all the guys first time you are alone with them and you just confirmed.
>>
Your guess is as good as ours. Better, probably, since you have more information. There's a ton of possibilities
>he's scared of intimacy
>he doesn't find you attractive
>he thinks sleeping with girls on the first date is degrading (or something)
>he thought you're too nervous and didn't want it to be awkward
>he was too nervous and didn't want to make it awkward
>he wasn't in the mood because he masturbated 5 times that day
>he hadn't washed in 3 days and his junk smelled

Point is, there are a million reasons why he could have reacted like that, not only you scaring him. Obsessing over it is pointless, better just take his words at face value and try again later.

>How do I tell when I'm visibly nervous?
Do you feel nervous? If not then you're probably not visibly nervous. If you do feel nervous think about how you acted, what you said and try to imagine your face expressions. Does it look nervous to you?

Contrary to what you might believe people can't always tell how nervous you are, especially if they're nervous themselves. Unless you make it obvious they'll most likely be too self-absorbed to notice. And they probably won't obsess over it later to figure out if you were nervous or not.
>>
>>18096220
this most likely.

OP, when a guy wants to treat you with respect, and genuinely wants something with you, he doesn't act out on desperation, he really wants to appreciate every moment with you, and not force anything.

Let me explain it from my perspective. A few weeks ago I fell hard as hell for a girl, crushing like a dog. But I kept it inside, for reasons. The day before, or before that, I was just jacking off to the thought of random girls at the same event. But when I ran into her, something changed... I even stopped masturbating to orgasm for a long time till very recently.. it's like she warped my brain.. i was smitten with her in every way I love to fall for a woman, and it's super rare. I wanted to dance with her.. cuddle with her.. and yes, even make love to her, but if I did just that on the first day, I would cheapen myself, and her... and it's just not the kind of thing you wanna do when you wish so badly something amazing came of it, something potentially lifelong.. versus something that would just kill what I feel..

I don't wanna fuck her, as badly as I wish I could transmit my attraction to her.. and it was a lot stronger than some bullshit one night stand, which I don't do.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.