[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this Girl trying to smash or what...?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: roofkoreans.jpg (41KB, 600x466px) Image search: [Google]
roofkoreans.jpg
41KB, 600x466px
>Friends with this 24 year old girl in grad school
>I went on vacation for a couple of days, sent me a million text messages asking when I'm going to be back, and if she can chill
>Shows up at my place like 3 days a week
>Went out tonight and saw her, and I left to go shit post online
>"Why did you leave anon? I was going to ask if you want to watch TV but OK..."

Whenever she comes over she sents on her phone the whole time and is dating someone like an hour away

can't tell if she wants to smash
>>
>>18096082
Just ask her. Staright up ask her if she's interested. Don't say you are. If she says no, TAKE IT AS A NO and give 0 shits about her and ignore her completely, if she's actually interested she'll say something about it and you will be able to say "why did you lie to me then".
If she's not well then she just wants attentions she doesn't deserve and you can tell her you're not a supplement for her shitty boyfriend who's never there.
>>
>>18096168
Don't even fucking ask her.
Just invite her over for dinner (alcohol included) and movie. If she says yes, she's down to fuck but doesn't want to come off as a slut.

Have dinner, a few drinks, get settled in with the movie and make the first move.

Stop being a fucking beta.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.