[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationships

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: nTsPNCn.jpg (150KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nTsPNCn.jpg
150KB, 1080x1080px
Im wondering if my relationship is worth the stress involved. I met a guy about 6 months ago and we went out on a few dates and it became a regular thing to hangout and we started to date, shortly after we started dating, i explain to him that i have chronic depression and im also bipolar (medicated for both so that they don't effect my daily life) and he says that he will do his best ti help me and explains that he deals with stress too from time to time... this was the beginning.

He calls everyday which isn't bad but all he does on the phone is complain about his life and when we text it's nothing but the same, he chastises me for not being as verbal as he thinks i should be, and equates it to my illnesses (its not related) and whenever i bring up negative things between us, he gets extremely emotional and will even cry. (Today i asked what it was that we see in each other and he started sniffling and crying about how we need each other.)

Im wondering what happened and how did me explaining my illnesses to him trigger this static change in behavior... should o just end it before i get too attached?
>>
Stop being depressed and mentally ill, then change your bf. EZ PZY

If you need help, ask me.
>>
>>18096001
If you were to befriend me you would never know i have any mental illnesses, i'd say im pretty well adjusted.
>>
>>18096056
So about what percentage of people that you call your friends know you have a mental illness?
>>
>>18095993
Nah, relationships should bring you happiness most of the time. As soon as it becomes a stressful thing, I'd say my goodbyes and wish them luck.

To me it sounds like the guy has some dependency issues and unrealistic world views. Don't worry about what or how something happened, half the time you'll never get an answer.

Kudos for taking your meds
>>
>>18095993

Neither of you sound right for a relationship, and seem to be wanting to hope you'll fix each other.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.