[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently breakup, help please?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: eye.jpg (9KB, 256x169px) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
9KB, 256x169px
I was with a guy a while ago and we dated for about 4 months. I was also friends with one of my friends who I had kissed over a year and a half ago. He and I were strictly just friends but my boyfriend at the time was ok with us talking and hanging out as long as he was present. He wasn't the jealous type at all. I respected his view because I'd probably be the same way. We had a very trusting and loving relationship and we talked about the future together.
Anyways, one day I decided I was going to see my friend again and we talked for about two hours and watched tv while I waited for my drive. I texted him for his approval and he said okay, but he was very upset later that night. He told me he couldn't trust me anymore and he ended things with me. He believe I cheated on him.
I was hurt as a kid by my father who was an alcoholic and after seeing what he did, I promised I would never do what he did. I feel like a horrible person because I lost the love of my life. I blame myself even though I didn't do anything. My friends tell me I had every right to see him but I still hate myself. He's different now and has totally changed not for the better and I can't help but blame myself.
Sorry it's long, I just need advice.
>>
>>18095957
So you get his approval and he ends things with you later that night. Sounds like a personal problem to me. Maybe he was upset this entire time about the relationship between you and your friend, and this was his breaking point. Or he was looking for a quick way out. Or you're actually untrustworthy but oblivious about it.

It doesn't really matter either way. He's made his decision and it's time for you to make yours, and a four month long relationship shouldn't warrant this much heartache. Be real for a sec, the love of your life wouldn't flip in the matter of a day. That's an indication of a bigger problem imo, but it's something not even worth investing time into. It's time to make a decision, not pick up the broken pieces and try to make sense of them.

Your thoughts are clouded by emotions right now, but take my advice into serious consideration. Blaming yourself for other people's actions makes no sense. Everyone has the power to feel what they want to feel, and do what they want to do. You should do the same.
>>
>>18095957
you knew it was not the right thing to do and yet you did it, chosing to be with your other guy alone over how it would make the guy you called your bf feel. If your ex had given you a pass the next time it would be a sleep over with the friend. Glad some guys have boundaries and when the girl crosses its over. Your fault OP.
>>
>>18096771
This. Your own behaviour got you here, OP. 4 months aint much, but remember it for future relationships. Guys dislike this shit a lot and it strains the relationship needlessly.
>>
>>18095957
1, you and your bf sound like kids.
2, you oughtta know better than to need this person in your life. You're a chick. Literally all you need to do is exist in any place on earth where other people exist and you will instantly have people that empathise with you and be your friend. Why do you NEED this person to be your friend who you made out with -- alone, nonetheless, after you agreed to not do that.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.