[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls are hell bent on self destruction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: zXOdOTx.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
zXOdOTx.gif
3MB, 320x240px
I liked a girl, we were close, had plans for valentines. Day of she tells me she met some guy at the bar and took him home. I was devastated, tried to get her back, realized I was compromising my self respect and let her go politely.

Second girl is room-mate with first girl. Known each other for over a decade. They both live right across from a bad. Started dating one of my best friends, two and a half years, he was always there for her. Sunday night she dumped him when he tried to get her to stop drinking(she was already drunk with the other girl) and they wanted to go to the bar still. Started getting hit on by guys at the bar, he followed and tried to get her to come home. She ran away into the bathroom with some other girls, they did cocaine. Girl I liked was beyond drunk and making out with the guy that she met at the bar the prior week. He finally confronts her outside when she goes to smoke, her friends tell him to fuck off and to let her have "fun". She tells him to fuck off too and dumps him just like that. He's been in shock all week and hasn't been at work.

I'm borderline close to saying some sexist things, but I know that we were both just captain save a ho's and didn't pick better. But...we still both care about these girls and even though I wouldn't take the one that dropped me for the bar guy, I worry about her. She already got raped once by three guys because she was drunk and is now hanging out with this guy and his friends all the time. And my friends girlfriend...we thought she'd been getting better, but clearly she's closer to the long time friend and has now escalated to doing hard drugs as well. In both cases they blamed us for why they left us. The first said I was too stoic, and the other said that my friend was trying to tell her how to live her life. :/

Are they lost causes?
>>
yes they are dumb sluts

let them wallow in their own misery kek
>>
>>18095936
I don't want her to die, get cancer, or end up getting ****ing raped. DO you know how hard my stomach fell when she told me that? And she *still* drinks like an idiot, hangs out with chain smokers and guys that no offense, I think I'm better than. Is there anything I can say or do to show her that even if I don't care to be wit her anymore, that she needs to ****ing stop before something worse happens? I can't believe they're taking hard drugs now too.
>>
>>18095913
>I'm borderline close to saying some sexist things

Golly gosh we better close our ears then
>>
>>18096198
There's nothing you could do or say. Eventually they will look so fucked up from drug use no one will care about them. They are taking Yolo to the extreme. In a few years you won't want anything to do with them.
>>
>>18096226
But I don't want that for them! And especially the girl I came to like romantically. In five years they\ll both be 30! And what will they do? Keep throwing away good relationships, smoking 3-4 packs a day, drinking stupid amounts, hooking up with random bar fucks and now testing hard drugs? And I\'m just supposed to stand by and watch? How can any decent human being just watch that happen?
>>
>>18096241
You just come to the painful realization you can't help them. You just do nothing as they kill themselves faster than average. You aren't some savior, just a regular dude who used to crush on a hoe. Just let them squander their lives you owe them nothing and anything you do will be wasted effort.
>>
>>18095913
I'd say yeah pretty much. My opinion on people that want to do stupid crap is let em do it. Want to do drink til you fall? Go ahead. Want to do drugs? Be my guest. People have to learn from their mistakes and when people want to do stupid shit just to crave attention, which is what this looks like, the more you try to get in the way the worse it will be.

I understand your concern but I've dealt with enough girls acting like that to know. Let em do it. And two things will happen: either they will fall victim of the bottomless pit of alcohol and drugs, and if that's the case stay away because they will drag you down with them, or they'll get over that stupid crap and be sorry and regret it. They will probably try to get back but that's the moment when you may choose. I would say no. Want help? Sure, but that's about all you girls are going to get.
>>
>>18096241
You don't stay there and watch.
You close that door, do a 180 and never look back. Trust me, it's not worth it.

Don't be a Forrest Gump.
>>
>>18096251
So what do I do? Do I tell them that they're heading for a terrible crash? I don't care if they fucking hate me, insult me or anything. I don't care. I just can't live with myself if I don't say something. I just want to tell her "Call me if your demons ever become too much". But she and her friend keep making such dumb decisions that I don't even know what the reaction will be. I already got thrown under the bus and told that it was my fault that she started seeing that fucking guy from the bar. The problem is that they refuse to accept responsibility for their actions or grow up. So they use smoking and drinking to ease the pain, while other people are using them to get off or get free money/living accommodations.

Should I tell them both that they have serious issues? I don't care if they hate me.
>>
File: poestry.jpg (73KB, 625x316px) Image search: [Google]
poestry.jpg
73KB, 625x316px
>>18095913
>Are they lost causes?
Yep. They sound like the type who like to "live on the edge" Obviously not good relationship material as they're trying to get closer to a big burn out.

Also, honestly you should be wary of placing emotional attachment and expectation in people who do shit like visiting a bar when they're in a relationship, be it male or female, in the first place.

>>18096198
>>18096241
OP, typing this sort of shit is why you need to have standards when entering a relationship,sticking to them and not being afraid to let go when someone doesn't meet them. It's what she wants to do and you only piss her off when you try to tackle it.

Besides, people don't just change their damn minds like in the movies over getting talked to. They have to live through it and weigh through the pros and cons till they actually learn to pull through. What you want doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>18096274
Honestly I would just ignore them. You can tell em that but I wouldn't tell em to call.

Get yourself a girl that's balanced and normal and acts like a grown woman is supposed to act and leave those childish acting brats to their own destinies. Why should you suffer for somebody that doesn't respect you?
>>
>>18096291
I don't even want a fucking girlfriend. I'm too busy for that shit right now. But these girls are people I've known for over 5 years total and if I get a phonecall or text saying they overdosed, got raped(again) or crashed their cars(again). I'm going to fucking hate myself. I don't know what to do. I care about people, I care about them; but they don't care about themselves. And I see one of them all the time at work which makes it worse. I'll just sit them down and talk sometime this weekend, I won't argue or insult them. I'll just say it as it is and tell them that I can't be in their lives if they keep doing this shit. But that if they ever need help or want to stop, I will offer help. I don't know what else to do that'll calm my spirit. I hate people like this so fucking much.
>>
>>18095913
In the end, people are universally shitty because we all only care about what WE want. How WE feel. About OUR goals. About OUR desires.

And every person on the planet will use this to justify every shitty thing they do, no matter who they hurt, no matter how self destructive it is, no matter the cost.
>>
>>18096300

Lol you aren't capable of love and you don't give a shit about these girls on a deeper level, they're just attractive bar sluts you're infatuated with because you're a pathetic weak male. IF one of them gained 5 pounds you'd be over her in a week, and the sad thing is you're SO thirsty over these two frankly shit-tier women that you will hang around no matter what they do, because you are a pathetic, shit-tier man.
>>
>>18096348
I've been friends with the one for over 5 years. And she's gained weight. So no, you're wrong. There's something painful when someone you've known for a long time and you thought was improving, starts going back to old behaviour.
>>
I think you're putting "girls" up on a pedestal. We're human, man. She wanted to fuck some dude at a bar, so she fucked some dude at a bar. You bet your ass a boy would do the same thing. Pretty much the number 1 reason dudes go to bars in the first place, right? Drinks are sub-par, and the environment is usually worn to shit and dirty. Only way they can make the place look good is to keep the lights dim.

Using her friend as an example is pretty much moot. They're friends, right? Roommates at that. Chances are they were into the same shit. Just shitty people, gender is completely irrelevant.

That's just the thing, man. They're happy with what they're doing, and too star-struck to give a shit right now. Just walk away. Unless they make the decision on their own, it's just somebody trying to interfere with what they enjoy.
>>
>>18096353
Stop lying, you don't want to be just friends anymore. You even said it in the beginning that you liked girl #1. You are just clinging to any reason to keep looking over them to eventually get pity sex/relationship. Even if you don't want sex and you are actually doing this for friendship realize that people change and these people changed. Could have been for the better or the worse they changed and they don't want you to be in in their life's anymore. They are no longer the person you once knew and its ok for this to happen. This is the end of a chapter in your life and its time to move on.
>>
>>18096367
That's a very good way of looking at it I guess. "leave em to do what they want". I have a habit of caring too much though and I guess that's what happened here. Moving on it is.
>>
>>18095913
>I'm close to saying sexist things

LMAO
dude you have already realized it
but you're too afraid to say it because society doesn't value the truth
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.