[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if you don't have that "moment" before the kiss?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: enhanced-27299-1412609111-1.jpg (59KB, 500x472px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-27299-1412609111-1.jpg
59KB, 500x472px
I'm 20 years old, I shouldn't even be asking this. I've been in a few relationships before but have never had this issue
Long story short, we met on Tinder and she's from my hometown. I'm away for college, the same college that she's heading to this fall
We really hit it off and are meeting for the first time this weekend when I go back to town. We're probably just gonna meet for coffee or something in the evening. Chat like we do on Skype.

I'm not worried about anything bad or spilling spaghetti. She's very vocal about how much she likes me, and I'm extremely comfortable with talking to her. But my \ concern is because I'm only in town like once a month, I feel like I need to make a move and actually progress somewhere (We've only texted/skyped for the past month or so), and I guess set the pace, assuming we're just gonna ride out the 100 mile distance thing until she gets to college.

>What if I don't have that window of opportunity where I know "Alright, this is the time to kiss her"? I don't want to awkwardly force that shit, but what do I do?
>>
Don't be a mf gine.
"nigga get some balls
Ain't no telling you gonna see that bitch tomorrow
Stop holding up the wall waiting for the right song" J Cole said it best Nigga get some balls and don't wait for this right moment stuff you just do it. Real nigga shii.
>>
just say "let's kiss each other" and go in for the kiss. it doesn't matter if it's one of those moments, she'll probably roll with it if she's feeling the vibes or if she wants it to go naked places. if she shuts it down, you'll know not to waste any more time with her for now.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.