[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my one and only gf is apparently breaking up with me. I only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

my one and only gf is apparently breaking up with me.

I only heard it from her cousin who seems to hate me. I can't get in touch with her (there's a good enough story behind this) to ask her and she isn't telling me herself.

Regardless, I'm preparing for the worst.

I loved her, guys. So much. How do I cope?
>>
If there isn't anything you could do or know that you did wrong, then don't let it hurt you as much. She didn't love you if she wont let you even know why. As for coping, emerge yourself in your hobbies and work, listen to some happy and upbeat music; you don't need someone who isn't open and honest with you.
>>
>>18095835
You are correct. Family issues has kept her away from me, and after 2 weeks she now apparently wants to break up.

She was a virgin, and my first too. Goddamn...

I'm bad at passing time right now. Everything I used to do was with her.
>>
You can't contact her at all?
>>
>>18095853
nope. Only way was through her psycho cousin. I'm part convinced she's telling me lies

or worst case scenario brainwashed her
>>
Could do some workshop things, hobbies even. Try drawing, or reading. Even getting ahead of your school work and organizing, just don't do it without some soft of background noise or music, or it'll soon go back to thinking about it. Or, think about it all day until it becomes meaningless; there's a lot more people out there who are better for you
>>
>>18095859
I'd disagree with the last part.
But isn't that common?
Maybe there are better people. Will I find them? Who knows.
>>
File: 1458315907942.png (122KB, 1210x794px) Image search: [Google]
1458315907942.png
122KB, 1210x794px
>>
>>18095869
I want to disagree
>>
>>18095869
saved
>>
I mean, how do you go from such a good place back to such a lonely place?

I mean you can easily say I'm just afraid of being alone but still... how?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.