[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need to know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 635808851487502933391674971_me.jpg (54KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
635808851487502933391674971_me.jpg
54KB, 500x490px
Backstory: i have this friend who is female and of course, have a crush on. We have gotten really close and she pretty much flirted with me all day. She knows full well that i have a crush on her but she doesn't want to date. but that's not the problem. The problem is that some time a go she started being less happy cheery and became an angry bitch, she treats all her friends including me like shit. so i did some digging and found out around the time she became a bitch, she started roleplaying on the app called ifunny with random strangers. as if its bad enough its extremely sexual rp and i soon found out that she private messages people on kik and even sends pictures of herself (i only saw her take a selfie so idk how far she goes) eventually i got mad at her for treating me like shit and i told one of our friends the story. she panicked and eventually persuaded me to stand up and enforce her to stop doing the rp and kik. i can go into detail if need be but after it i couldn't hold out when she said she didn't want to be friends anymore and i chickened out. she barely talks to me anymore and im told i have to earn her trust back. still does the rp and kik but now she hurts me even more. i cared about her and wanted her to be safe cause the guys she rp's with sometimes ask for nudes. i want to know what i should do and if i was doing the right thing. Please guys. its eating me up inside
>>
she gave the nudes and already fucked the other guy if she could. she isn't interested in you sexually and she doesn't owe it to you to be , either. basically move on, this story is as old as time and ends with you getting massively cucked.
>>
>>18095803
You are a bad friend. What she does in her private time is her business, and it's extremely rude to demand that she change her behavior to suit your tastes. What you should do is admit that you do not like this girl and end the pursuit. Find someone else.
>>
op here.
im 17 and shes 16 with massively strict parents so i dont think she could fuck a random guy yet. but still i know im gonna get cucked, its hard to stop talking to someone after youve been talking everyday all day for 3+ years
>>
How the fuck do you people end up in situations like this? You have to know how bad it is for you. Why the fuck do you keep doing? Yeah, cutting off all contact is hard, but doing all that shit is much, much worse.

Have you thought this through? Where are you going with this? You know she's not going to date you and you won't get over her if you keep obsessing over her. What, you just like being her "friend" and hearing about her emotional and sexual adventures? How do you think this is going to end up? She'll suddenly realize how great of a guy you are and fall into your arms?

For fucks sake, anon, do yourself a favor and cut off all contact. The sooner you get over her the faster your life will get back on track.
>>
yeah thats what im thinking of doing. it was nice when she still was. thanks for the advice guys. i just needed the extra push to end the relationship. now the question is should i go out with a bang?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.