[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Advice peope hello, first time poser here. To get straight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: giphy.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 320x240px
So Advice peope hello, first time poser here.

To get straight to the point. SInce a week I use Tinder and to my suprise I do get quiete a few good matches. There are 2 girls I like and one of em I like more.

Now tonight I found it, that in all fairness just as me, she also has some other peice of shit fgt with whom she has a lot contact.

I like her veeeery much and I know myself and that im a lazy fuck. I need to handle this ASAP and with fearless aggression. I cannot just ask like 'hey am I your nr 1 or that other' thats just suicide.

Girls/boys, how do I handle this? She told me im rly her type and we can talk for hours everyday but cause of that other dude there is no time to lose.

Any legit suggestion is welcome.

For now my plan is to chat with her tomorrow again as usually and win some more info and then saturday load up on drugs like I never did before and just tell her: I want you and I want it now!!!!
>>
lol

Just ask her out you autist.
>>
>>18095789
Accept that other people can do what they want, which may not be what you want them to do.
>>
File: 1488177965117.gif (1MB, 313x178px) Image search: [Google]
1488177965117.gif
1MB, 313x178px
>>18095805
I had a very few gf's before for at max 3 months length each and they always took the initiative. \Ive never asked anybody out :(
>>
>>18095831

hmm this is actually a good motivational advice in some way. I promise you ill do it tomorrow or satruday. Its not that I can lose much and we have talked for hours and she said i was very much her type. FUCK YEA
>>
>>18095870
> :(
Penalty, ten yards, anon. Un4chan-like conduct.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.