[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

friend zoned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Met up with an old gf of mine. We never slept together. Been talking on phone lately. She lives in another state now with her bf. I live with my gf. She came into town and told me she was home alone. To come over and drink. I go we have fun drink till 3am and smoke weed. Then bedtime. She initially puts me on the couch but i convince her to let me sleep in her bed. We spoon. I rub her ass to get her horny. Shes into it. All the sudden stops and asks me politely to stop. Not the first time shes done this to me. What the f am i doing wrong and why does she put herself in these situations w me always to refuse at the last moment. Is there any chance of her sleeping with me? Pic sorta related
>>
>>18095758
shes baiting you to rape her for reasons unknown... -i call it 'bait-rape'
>>
>>18095769
Meaning she wants me to become angry and frick her anyway? Then claim it was rape? Not sure about that one
>>
File: 1488320260490.png (34KB, 675x694px) Image search: [Google]
1488320260490.png
34KB, 675x694px
>>18095758

Do you like this girl?
>>
>>18095812
I like her weve been close most of our lives. From age 15 -30. Fooled around sporadically throughout the years but never penetration or oral. It just kills me why she always puts a stop to it
>>
>>18095826
It raises so many questions to me. Like WHY WONT YOU JUST GIMME THE ASS
>>
File: 1488330389415.jpg (10KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1488330389415.jpg
10KB, 228x221px
I dont know it all, but youre friendzoned because you allow yourself to play that roll. You have to make yourself less available. Dont go no contact but only talk on the phone and messenger to set up times to be alone with her. Tell her that you want to spend alone time with her. She will get it.
>>
>>18095832
Shes gotta know i want to frick her already. We get into these alone times and things start to happen because i initiate them. But as soon as i go to slip a finger in or escalate it she stops and asks me to as well.
>>
File: 1488458513294.jpg (9KB, 213x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488458513294.jpg
9KB, 213x250px
>>18095758
>>>18095832
>Shes gotta know i want to frick her already. We get into these alone times and things start to happen because i initiate them. But as soon as i go to slip a finger in or escalate it she stops and asks me to as well.

Exactly my point. If you dont tell her outright then she can still mentally rationalize rejecting you. If you tell her then she has to make the conscious decision that she DOESN'T want to be with you.
>>
>>18095843

Oh btw it could mean ending you relationship.
>>
>>18095855
I think thats why i dont just come out w it bc im pretty sure she doesnt feel the same. And im afraid ill lose what little connection we do have
>>
Would it be wise to just be real w her and ask why she does this and refuses to become intimate with me but continues to hang out alone
>>
You're a piece of shii.
>>
>>18095914
Why
>>
>>18095758
So you have a gf but go meet an old one and try to have sex... OK...

Anyway, getting out of the friendzone is very easy: just stop talking to her.

And I kind of agree with the guy that says that she may be baiting you. Girls are crazy nowadays. Better safe than sorry.
>>
>>18095758
Probably cause you started rubbing her ass 5 minutes into bed. Spoon, fall asleep and have her wake u up when shes ready to fuck.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.