[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf takes care of grandma in an apartment with two mentally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 3BPftMM.jpg (43KB, 895x895px) Image search: [Google]
3BPftMM.jpg
43KB, 895x895px
>gf takes care of grandma in an apartment with two mentally challenged brothers so she can't move out period.
>gf owns shit but for some reason grandma will take her shit and hide it as punishment for something she supposedly did.
>grandma will use this as leverage to force gf into submission and will make gf do whatever the grandma will tell her.
>granny technically owns the apartment via retirement/disability so she can't kick her out
>granny is threatening to take gfs dog to the pound now for no reason.
What do. I'm at my wits end with this dirtbag boomer treating my gf like a fucking maid.
>>
>>18095727
Take dog into your own custody if you can.
Also you have to talk with your gf about it. Say how you feel about it all, that you don't like her being taken advantage of and she should try to hold her own ground sometime and not be beaten into submission. Even if her grandma is old and frail, there are caretakers for that who are knowledgeable and posses the skills to take care of her until death.
>>
>>18095727
Its rough but ask her to leave to punish the grandmother

Or do what I did which when I look back at it is insane

Tell her grandmother if she keeps fucking with her you will kill her and make it look like an accident and no one will give a fuck because shes a garbage human bean no one loves.

Or just start taking her shit, what the fuck is she going to do about it
>>
>>18095727
>gf takes care of grandma in an apartment with two mentally challenged brothers

She is a true hero.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.